08-30-2014, 04:31 PM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
NBA 2K14 Trainer - Natsu Enzo

Here's a quick trainer for NBA 2K14. There are only 3 options as of now, which is why it's only a trainer. The options are very useful though and I thought i'd make this small trainer for those who want to open services for editing VC.

NOTE: Player Skill Editing is Offline Only.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.

Natsu - Creating Trainer
Franky - Offsets

The following 5 users say thank you to Chris for this useful post:

celahudini, Cheapen, Cien, SnaY,
09-07-2014, 01:44 PM #11
Ayes
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Natsu View Post
NBA 2K14 Trainer - Natsu Enzo

Here's a quick trainer for NBA 2K14. There are only 3 options as of now, which is why it's only a trainer. The options are very useful though and I thought i'd make this small trainer for those who want to open services for editing VC.

NOTE: Player Skill Editing is Offline Only.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.

Natsu - Creating Trainer
Franky - Offsets

It says "set VC". Do you insert the amount of VC you want and it appears of your account? I ask because I don't have a PC right now and I'm interested in knowing. Or is it like the NetCheat method where you can't go over 30,000 VC?

And is this for CEX or DEX?
Last edited by Ayes ; 09-07-2014 at 01:47 PM.
09-09-2014, 07:15 PM #12
hibye3
Hurah!
Originally posted by Ayes View Post
It says "set VC". Do you insert the amount of VC you want and it appears of your account? I ask because I don't have a PC right now and I'm interested in knowing. Or is it like the NetCheat method where you can't go over 30,000 VC?

And is this for CEX or DEX?

The limit is 30K VC. And it's for both, DEX and CEX.
09-10-2014, 06:30 AM #13
FalconeX
Pokemon Trainer
thanks man
09-12-2014, 11:06 AM #14
Can't get it to work. Tried with your tool, cmd's tool and netcheat+ccapi debugger. Never can get any vc, no matter if it's rookie showcase, home, away or key game.
What am I doing wrong?
Last edited by celahudini ; 09-13-2014 at 03:20 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo