07-22-2011, 12:21 AM #1
Woof
...hmm
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU.
As requested by a freind of mine I will show you how to use ICSharpCode.Texteditor.
This is a very simple tutorial but I am aware allot of people do not know how to do it.

Download the dll here:

Virus Scan You must login or register to view this content.

1. Make a new project:
You must login or register to view this content.

2. Add as a reference:

3. Choose toolbox items & select the dll:

4. Drag into form & you are done!

Well there it is, hope I have hepled Smile
PM me for help if needed.
Last edited by Woof ; 07-22-2011 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Added Virus scan.

The following user thanked Woof for this useful post:

08-16-2011, 11:05 PM #11
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by D3ss3rtPr0ducts View Post
i downloaded it, but i can't find it in visual studio, is there a certain place i have to put it or what, if so where?

You have to download it and move it into the project you want to use it in. Once you've done that, you can press CTRL + ALT + L to highlight then right click your project in visual studio. Then, click "add reference". Go to the browse tab, and locate your file, then press "OK". Once you've done that, go into your toolbox, if its still not showing there, right click in the tool box and select "Choose items". You can then, on the .NET framework components tab, select "TextEditorControl", press the checkbox, and click "OK". You can then drag it onto your project.
The process is similar for VB.NET, but you just have to view the properties, to add the reference *I think*, I don't use vb.net that often.
08-17-2011, 12:19 PM #12
Originally posted by AsianInvasion View Post
You have to download it and move it into the project you want to use it in. Once you've done that, you can press CTRL + ALT + L to highlight then right click your project in visual studio. Then, click "add reference". Go to the browse tab, and locate your file, then press "OK". Once you've done that, go into your toolbox, if its still not showing there, right click in the tool box and select "Choose items". You can then, on the .NET framework components tab, select "TextEditorControl", press the checkbox, and click "OK". You can then drag it onto your project.
The process is similar for VB.NET, but you just have to view the properties, to add the reference *I think*, I don't use vb.net that often.

yeah, i figured it out, like two weeks ago, but thanks for replying.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo