07-28-2011, 02:18 PM #1
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my first Visual basic 2010 program. Please leave some feedback On what you think

Download link= You must login or register to view this content. v1.0

Virus Scan There i posted one sorry dont know how to do spoiler
You must login or register to view this content.

I dont no why its says trojan on one of them. and the rest are safe i scanned it with norton to it said it was safe. =/
Thats why i hate virus total.

I will make these for you 50k vbux each fully coded and everything you request to be in it. Pm if interested.
Last edited by GodDrinksPepsi ; 07-28-2011 at 07:41 PM.

The following user groaned GodDrinksPepsi for this awful post:

Josh_ox3
07-30-2011, 02:26 PM #20
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by Superchunk View Post
fail iStealer is Fail. That is all

Im just looking for feedback im not trying to steal password its not even codded to steal password. :dumb:
Im still coding it so stop trolling just read the post b4 you troll.
07-30-2011, 08:21 PM #21
Curt
Former Staff
Originally posted by Connor View Post
Please post a virus scan using You must login or register to view this content.. Until a scan is posted, I have edited out the download link.

Seems bit dodgy the fact he posted a fake virus scan in the first place because they all said clean until he posted an actual virus scan....
08-04-2011, 01:21 PM #22
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Well then dont download it if you dont believe me! I know its not a virus.
08-04-2011, 03:27 PM #23
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
Screen Shots would be nice...
08-05-2011, 06:48 AM #24
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
VB Programs can't be Trojans for no reason, only WS.Repuation.1 you have infected this file yourself No

If nothing changes in 10 minutes im reporting this thread for having a program that steals details

-This is not your program you said "Mr first Vb program", this program sais that it was made in C++
Last edited by Josh_ox3 ; 08-05-2011 at 06:59 AM.
08-06-2011, 04:21 AM #25
the program is called visual studio 2010, you should edit that, cuz i thought you programmed in vb, also nice program... it should just be a little more advanced. maybe since its a phisher show like a fake progress bar or something like that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo