RIP PICHU.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Random Number Generator.
UPDATED! ADDED VIDEO TUTORIAL!

How to use:
Select your Maximum and Minimum
Select how many times you want a number generated
Press generate

A list of randomly generated based on how many times you want it to generate will appear in the box on the right, when it is complete you will be prompted with a message box telling you it is completed.

This is great to use when you have to generate more than one random number, EG a raffle on here with 10 winners. Instead of using Random.Org and pressing it 10 times you can just generate all at once.

Difficulty: 1/10

Time taken: 10 minutes

Download to .exe file: You must login or register to view this content.

Video Tutorial: Added 12/23/11

You must login or register to view this content.

Source:

Random rnd = new Random();
private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
richTextBox1.Clear();
numericUpDown1.Enabled = false;
numericUpDown2.Enabled = false;
numericUpDown3.Enabled = false;
button1.Enabled = false;
int a = Convert.ToInt32(numericUpDown1.Value);
int b = Convert.ToInt32(numericUpDown2.Value);
int c = Convert.ToInt32(numericUpDown3.Value);
for (int counter = 1; counter <= c; counter++)
{
int num = rnd.Next((b - 1), (a + 1));
if (num < 0)
{
num = num * -1;
}
richTextBox1.Text = num + "\n" + richTextBox1.Text;
if (counter == c)
{
button1.Enabled = true;
numericUpDown1.Enabled = true;
numericUpDown2.Enabled = true;
numericUpDown3.Enabled = true;
MessageBox.Show("Number of generated numbers is " + c, "Completed");
}
}
}

private void checkvalue_Tick(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
if (numericUpDown2.Value >= numericUpDown1.Value)
{
numericUpDown1.Value = numericUpDown2.Value + 1;
}
}
}

As you can see it is a very simple program, to those who are learning hopefully this code teaches you something.
Last edited by Pichu ; 12-23-2011 at 10:22 PM.

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

Docko412

The following user groaned Pichu for this awful post:

CodingNation
12-15-2011, 06:39 AM #29
tokzikate
Gym leader
I found one, it's called bintext, you can get a clean upload here: You must login or register to view this content.
I believe you can also just use a Hex Editor as well. you can get HxD - which is a great free hex editor here:You must login or register to view this content.
enjoy Smile
if you want to troll a bunch of hackers, then go to youtube and search "facebook password hacking program" or something similar.
look for a video with a program, that isn't uploaded to shitcash, and also requires a username and password for the fake "hacking" to work.
if it doesnt require a password to be entered, don't download it because it is probably backdoored.
open the program with BinText or HxD, and search "gmail" you should find a gmail username and password in there pretty easily!
save all the emails onto your computer,
delete them all off his gmail account
you have successfully trolled the hacker :carling:

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
Well VB and C# are essentially the same thing but C# is more practical because it takes use of the syntax so adjustment from C# to Java and vice versa is easier than going from VB to Java and such.

---

No, that wasn't harsh at all. What did you use to decompile his work and get his information? I tried to find something to let me do that and what I find is crap or makes me pay.. Not Happy or Sad

I know how you feel, my laptop is pretty slow as well, I've been doing a few jobs though, and hopefully I will have enough money to buy a decent one soon!
12-15-2011, 06:44 AM #30
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by tokzikate View Post
I found one, it's called bintext, you can get a clean upload here: You must login or register to view this content.
I believe you can also just use a Hex Editor as well. you can get HxD - which is a great free hex editor here:You must login or register to view this content.
enjoy Smile
if you want to troll a bunch of hackers, then go to youtube and search "facebook password hacking program" or something similar.
look for a video with a program, that isn't uploaded to shitcash, and also requires a username and password for the fake "hacking" to work.
if it doesnt require a password to be entered, don't download it because it is probably backdoored.
open the program with BinText or HxD, and search "gmail" you should find a gmail username and password in there pretty easily!
save all the emails onto your computer,
delete them all off his gmail account
you have successfully trolled the hacker :carling:

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

I know how you feel, my laptop is pretty slow as well, I've been doing a few jobs though, and hopefully I will have enough money to buy a decent one soon!

Yea, the one I have is about 8 years old, I took this and another computer, both were not working but I combined them and got something going, at first the whole thing was unstable but now I've fixed it up to the point where it is a reliable internet use/ some school work computer though I take it to the limit with programming.

We plan on spending around 1,000-1350 on a laptop for me, but the thing is is it will have to last me 2-4 years. :P
-
--

Lol, I actually wanted to download things for PSN and crap and maybe see if I can't score by looting off of the idiot hacker.
12-15-2011, 06:45 AM #31
Yea, I used to have a good one and an obfuscator that installed itself for Visual Express use and it worked perfectly but then my computer crashed and I forgot what it was called. :/

My computer has somewhat of an issue running their paid version although I may just download it again...

Sigh, I just can't wait for the end of Senior year, that's when I will be getting a laptop, that's when I will be able to do crap that I want to do without lag issues because we are going all out for me.

Stuck on a crap computer, 512mb 2.39gh Intel Pentium

would you be interested in teaching me some C#? I love computer programming, i only know the basics however. I'd be willing to pay if you could help teach me!
12-15-2011, 06:47 AM #32
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by YoutubeBotter View Post
would you be interested in teaching me some C#? I love computer programming, i only know the basics however. I'd be willing to pay if you could help teach me!

I'm still learning the language, I could give you some tips and such if you need as well as link you to a great pdf for C# learning, I got to chapter 12 on it and it does a pretty good job of explaining, didn't finish it as I don't feel like reading that much, (Over 1000 pages).
12-15-2011, 06:48 AM #33
tokzikate
Gym leader
There is also the malicious, yet free option, try social engineering an alienware :carling:
Yea, the one I have is about 8 years old, I took this and another computer, both were not working but I combined them and got something going, at first the whole thing was unstable but now I've fixed it up to the point where it is a reliable internet use/ some school work computer though I take it to the limit with programming.

We plan on spending around 1,000-1350 on a laptop for me, but the thing is is it will have to last me 2-4 years. :P
-
--

Lol, I actually wanted to download things for PSN and crap and maybe see if I can't score by looting off of the idiot hacker.
12-15-2011, 06:49 AM #34
I'm still learning the language, I could give you some tips and such if you need as well as link you to a great pdf for C# learning, I got to chapter 12 on it and it does a pretty good job of explaining, didn't finish it as I don't feel like reading that much, (Over 1000 pages).

is that pdf in the premium section? cause I could just go find it, no need to trouble you! Happy
12-15-2011, 06:51 AM #35
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by tokzikate View Post
There is also the malicious, yet free option, try social engineering an alienware :carling:

Alienware is overpriced brand crap, you know you could self build the same or better models of alienware and get it for about 2/3 of the price, just won't have that alienware cover (Although you could probably get it on the internet for cheap somewhere).

is that pdf in the premium section? cause I could just go find it, no need to trouble you! Happy

Yea, it is but I have it reuploaded just in case their link goes down.
12-15-2011, 06:52 AM #36
Alienware is overpriced brand crap, you know you could self build the same or better models of alienware and get it for about 2/3 of the price, just won't have that alienware cover (Although you could probably get it on the internet for cheap somewhere).

Yea, it is but I have it reuploaded just in case their link goes down.

i for some reason did not see, i hate to ask for the link, but could I have it?
12-15-2011, 06:59 AM #37
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
i for some reason did not see, i hate to ask for the link, but could I have it?

Sent it to you, I downloaded it like 2 months ago so yea, it's probably history in the premium section by now..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo