01-26-2015, 08:54 PM #1
Advancer
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU, I was bored and decided to spend some time making a simple navigating tool. personally I use all of these websites and have put them all in one place for myself and is much easier for me to just click my app from the taskbar instead of loading the internet and typing in each web address separately so i thought i would share it with you guys, if you use these sites a lot then its for you, if you don't then its not for you Smile . Just put the tool on your taskbar and your good to go Smile

download: You must login or register to view this content.

virus scan: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

enjoy.
Last edited by Advancer ; 01-26-2015 at 09:38 PM.
01-27-2015, 09:20 AM #2
One
At least I can fight

bookmarks work fine for me lol :p
01-27-2015, 02:23 PM #3
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by r View Post
Hi NGU, I was bored and decided to spend some time making a simple navigating tool. personally I use all of these websites and have put them all in one place for myself and is much easier for me to just click my app from the taskbar instead of loading the internet and typing in each web address separately so i thought i would share it with you guys, if you use these sites a lot then its for you, if you don't then its not for you Smile . Just put the tool on your taskbar and your good to go Smile

download: You must login or register to view this content.

virus scan: You must login or register to view this content.

enjoy.

That's what book marks are for though. However if you wrote a program that read that in and it generated buttons ( at least as big as they are in your screenshot) then I could see the use for that.
01-27-2015, 04:40 PM #4
Advancer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
That's what book marks are for though. However if you wrote a program that read that in and it generated buttons ( at least as big as they are in your screenshot) then I could see the use for that.

I dont get what you mean ?
01-27-2015, 08:49 PM #5
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by r View Post
I dont get what you mean ?

Web browsers have bookmarks. For instance in firefox your bookmarks are stored in a sqlite database. If you read in the table that has the bookmarks and generated buttons like you have in your program then I could see it being useful since they would be easier to see (icon wise)
01-27-2015, 10:34 PM #6
Advancer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Web browsers have bookmarks. For instance in firefox your bookmarks are stored in a sqlite database. If you read in the table that has the bookmarks and generated buttons like you have in your program then I could see it being useful since they would be easier to see (icon wise)

Oh i see what you mean

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo