Post: Login & Auto Updater Sample [C#] [Source Code] [Small Tut]
09-12-2015, 04:51 PM #1
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey

So i made a sample in C# for Login and Auto Updater
Since a few people here have asked for help in this so i decided i'l make a little project

You must login or register to view this content. but stil some people having problems with it so here's another one.

You must to know at least:

C# knowledge
The basics of XML
Knowledge with XmlDocument (I choose to do it in xml style, but there are also other ways) Quick Tutorial by You must login or register to view this content.: You must login or register to view this content.
Some knowledge with synchronization and extension methods in C#

And have:

You must login or register to view this content. account
Get Hardware ID Tool: You must login or register to view this content. -> Open Source no need virus scan.

In this example you should make your own paste:
First get your Hardware ID (Every machine have it's on HWID, so if you want to sell the tool you dont want many people will use the same account):

After you downloaded the "Get HWID Tool" open it and inject your Hardware ID
You must login or register to view this content.
Now move to the next step.

Second, make a new paste on pastebin and post this (For the sample)

<Awesome faceetails>
<Application Version="1.0.0.0" DownloadLink="https://mediafire.com"/>

<Client username="Mango_Knife" password="12345" HWID="Your Hardware ID for example: 15DBFCDF00599F20"/>
</Details>

Now get the raw link of the pastebin post and paste it in the source on Login.cs

Version is the application version (You can change your app version by clicking Project -> AutoUpdaterSample Properties -> Assembly Version

<Client username="Mango_Knife" password="12345" HWID="Your Hardware ID for example: 15DBFCDF00599F20"/>
Mango_Knife is the username
12345 is the password
HWID is your Hardware ID

Now just figure out how it work it's not hard [Dont just copy and paste, try to understand how it works]
Download: You must login or register to view this content.

If you need help hit me up on skype: Mango_-Knife
Last edited by Mango_Knife ; 09-12-2015 at 06:15 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Mango_Knife for this useful post:

Boliberrys, John, Pwnaggge
09-13-2015, 03:10 AM #2
Boliberrys
^^ Sexy ^^
Originally posted by Knife View Post
~SNIP~

Mango! Thought you were dead lol

Great post Happy
09-13-2015, 10:12 AM #3
Teenage Modz
Do a barrel roll!
Hey

Since a few people here have asked for help in this so i decided i'l make a little project

You must login or register to view this content. but stil some people having problems with it so here's another one.

C# knowledge
The basics of XML
Knowledge with XmlDocument (I choose to do it in xml style, but there are also other ways) Quick Tutorial by You must login or register to view this content.: You must login or register to view this content.

And have:

Get Hardware ID Tool: You must login or register to view this content. -> Open Source no need virus scan.

First get your Hardware ID (Every machine have it's on HWID, so if you want to sell the tool you dont want many people will use the same account):

<Awesome faceetails>

</Details>

Now get the raw link of the pastebin post and paste it in the source on Login.cs

Version is the application version (You can change your app version by clicking Project -> AutoUpdaterSample Properties -> Assembly Version

12345 is the password
HWID is your Hardware ID

Now just figure out how it work it's not hard [Dont just copy and paste, try to understand how it works]

I'm not a big fan of xml, i'm more of a json kinda guy, but very nice post this will be helpful to a lot of people. :p
09-13-2015, 10:23 AM #4
Default Avatar
Thomas
Hey

C# knowledge
The basics of XML

And have:

<Awesome faceetails>

</Details>

12345 is the password
HWID is your Hardware ID

Mango <3 Nice Tutorial - Hope it Helps People Out there Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo