Post: Programming a rtm tool |c#| important functions and codes
07-20-2016, 08:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU,
I started programming and made a few RTM TOOLS for my own (private use). In the beginning it was a bit hard for me and I wanted to get help and I thought there is so much crap on the internet, which does not really help! So I decided to make a .txt file with all the important codes and functions to make a RTM TOOL in C#!
I hope you enjoy it!
If you want me to make a video on how to make a RTM TOOL in C# or a detailed text tutorial (like RachetBoot's one), give me feedback, like this post and reply*You must login or register to view this content.

REQUIRED :
-Visual Studio
-PS3Lib by IMCSx <- .dll-file -> Download it on IMCSx website
-Target Manager by ProDg <- .exe(SETUP) -> After the installation you will need the file "ps3tmapi_net.dll" from the bin folder, which you installed with the setup before
-Control Console by Enstone*<- .exe(SETUP) -> After the installation you will need the file "CCAPI.dll" from the bin folder, which you installed with the setup before
-My .txt-file*

DOWNLOAD :
You must login or register to view this content.ALSO POSTED THIS IN THE LEARNING SECTION OF NGU

The following user thanked R3ALYZED for this useful post:

JamRock2
10-28-2016, 06:31 PM #2
Wow thanks for your help hay look will you plz make some sort of thred about how to call mods an just a lil bit more into detail
10-28-2016, 06:39 PM #3
Thanks will u help me i have loads of stuff u may be interested in peace from ps3- mod-zoo
09-12-2017, 10:18 AM #4
well i didnt have any time for modding for almost a year now
but now i can still help you if you need my help Smile
09-12-2017, 10:24 AM #5
well i didnt have any time for modding for almost a year now
but now i can still help you if you need my help Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo