Post: Refs for iGroovy x - New.
02-01-2011, 04:18 PM #1
Groovy
Team Xbox
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I'm starting my referrals over again since I've changed my name, so please fill this in for me Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Name: iGroovy x (Matt)

Age: 17

Platform: Xbox and PC

Have paypal: Yes

Time zone: GMT

Shop links:

★ You must login or register to view this content. ★
★ You must login or register to view this content. ★
★ You must login or register to view this content. ★
★ You must login or register to view this content. ★

Trustworthy level: Level 1 including my You must login or register to view this content.

Successful Trades (New and Old): 20

So if you ever do a trade with me, please leave a referral here.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
02-02-2011, 06:50 PM #11
I asked for a free yt background and got it almost instantly! great guy
02-07-2011, 04:25 PM #12
SiCKaZiTGeTz
Gym leader
good dude to do buisness with. paid real quick.
02-08-2011, 11:39 PM #13
ReK
Prestige Service Provider
Good Legit and quick :y:
02-12-2011, 11:02 AM #14
Great person to trade with
02-12-2011, 04:50 PM #15
Swavely
Got XBL- Add SwavelyHD
Originally posted by iGroovy
I'm starting my referrals over again since I've changed my name, so please fill this in for me Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Name: iGroovy x (Matt)

Age: 17

Platform: Xbox and PC

Have paypal: Yes

Time zone: GMT

Shop links:

★ You must login or register to view this content. ★
★ You must login or register to view this content. ★
★ You must login or register to view this content. ★
★ You must login or register to view this content. ★

Trustworthy level: Level 2 including my You must login or register to view this content.

Successful Trades (New and Old): 18

So if you ever do a trade with me, please leave a referral here.


can you make me a free youtube background? youtube.com/user/swavelyhd and i will be premium whenever a admin sets it or what ever
02-23-2011, 08:04 PM #16
MrJC
League Champion
This guy is very trustworthy I gave him 2 minecraft accounts and he sent the money immediately :y:
04-19-2011, 10:46 PM #17
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Legit Buyer. He bought a Minecraft gift code off me for 6$. Fast Smooth Trade.
12-04-2011, 03:37 PM #18
Great guy, sold him 500k Fifa UT coins. I went first, trade was smooth :fyea:.

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo