11-25-2014, 07:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am buying a wii u for my girls for Christmas and was wanting to know if u could put or save games for the system on a sad card and play off it. Or load them onto the wii u from the sd card? I was just trying to save money and not have to pay for the games. If u know anything please fill me in thanks
12-31-2014, 03:48 PM #2
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by Bigj6996 View Post
I am buying a wii u for my girls for Christmas and was wanting to know if u could put or save games for the system on a sad card and play off it. Or load them onto the wii u from the sd card? I was just trying to save money and not have to pay for the games. If u know anything please fill me in thanks

I think you can, but if you cant do that. You can use a USB to play games. Modding a wii to play ISO off a USB can be a pain tho
01-11-2015, 05:18 AM #3
foxx69
Keeper
Originally posted by Bigj6996 View Post
I am buying a wii u for my girls for Christmas and was wanting to know if u could put or save games for the system on a sad card and play off it. Or load them onto the wii u from the sd card? I was just trying to save money and not have to pay for the games. If u know anything please fill me in thanks

No, you can't play backupped Wii U games on a Wii U. You can play Wii games but it's tricky to hack it and can brick your Wii U. So if you rather play Wii games buy a Wii and mod it by softmodding it or hardmodding it. I got a Wii Wode jukebox for my wii. This is the prolly the simplest way. Btw try and find a cheap Wii U secondhand with games with it. Bought mine a year ago with 4 superb games well worth the money imo.
01-20-2015, 11:09 PM #4
Originally posted by foxx69 View Post
No, you can't play backupped Wii U games on a Wii U. You can play Wii games but it's tricky to hack it and can brick your Wii U. So if you rather play Wii games buy a Wii and mod it by softmodding it or hardmodding it. I got a Wii Wode jukebox for my wii. This is the prolly the simplest way. Btw try and find a cheap Wii U secondhand with games with it. Bought mine a year ago with 4 superb games well worth the money imo.

thanks for the info I was able to get my wii u hacked and it is working great for right now. I found that when i was trying to haack it as my system was turning off everytime i would try to go to the wii side of it or try to do anything with it. So i thought that the wii u was junk. Well come to find out it had to do with my power srtrip that i had it wasn't giving it enogh power and it was turning itself off. did the same thing with my ps3 so i plug it into the wall and i haven't had a problem since. thanks for all the help everyone. as i am moving on to my ps3 now. fun fun.
04-19-2015, 01:26 AM #5
2OO1
Haxor!
I'd like to know as well.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo