05-03-2011, 08:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
[/SIZE]

NGU is now working on a Runescape Private Server.
*Maybe the staff will make a Runescape section when we're done... Moo

Online 24/7! Awesome face

Download Client: You must login or register to view this content.

Staff:

Owners:

- CookieMonstaz - (host/code)

- Poseidon - (design, code)

Administrators:

-

Moderators:

- iMVP

Thanks!
-Poseidon

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Poseidon ; 06-10-2011 at 10:32 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Poseidon for this useful post:

Bad Luck Brian, Booshykins, J-J, Whiskey_Whiskey, xkia
05-05-2011, 06:18 PM #29
Originally posted by SAMCRO View Post
need any help? just ask, im not going to lie coding is not my thing :L. i have however been admin on a couple of 512s but im looking to leave them, they a bit boring :L

Could you make a forum/website?

I want the name to be NextGenPking.com :p

Thanks mate!
05-05-2011, 06:23 PM #30
SAMCRO
Hurah!
Originally posted by Poseidon View Post
Could you make a forum/website?

I want the name to be NextGenPking.com :p

Thanks mate!

lemme see what i can do but it may need to be a basic website at first hosted from someone else, just to make it easier but il look into it
05-05-2011, 06:58 PM #31
lemme see what i can do but it may need to be a basic website at first hosted from someone else, just to make it easier but il look into it

Alright, we could get a vB forum?
05-05-2011, 07:45 PM #32
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by Marcusss View Post
i could maybe host i havent got vps but my comps normally on about 24/7 :P

I am fine for know I would rather all the files Stayed with me then anybody else
05-05-2011, 08:21 PM #33
SAMCRO
Hurah!
Originally posted by Poseidon View Post
Alright, we could get a vB forum?

yeah tbh thats the best idea i would love to help but this computer is not mine, mine wont be back for a while and im currently running 512mb ram and windows 95 :L
05-05-2011, 08:25 PM #34
Sloth
Banned
yeah tbh thats the best idea i would love to help but this computer is not mine, mine wont be back for a while and im currently running 512mb ram and windows 95 :L

LMFAO crappest setup ever

The following user thanked Sloth for this useful post:

Sios
05-05-2011, 08:42 PM #35
SAMCRO
Hurah!
Originally posted by Cookiemonstaz View Post
LMFAO crappest setup ever

jealousy is a cruel mistress :carling: i know i'm just waiting for my computer to come back :L
05-05-2011, 09:12 PM #36
JNA_SNIPA
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Fail View Post
This is a private server. It is like 100x faster then rs you make a new name and password don't use your rs name and pass.

How do i create a new account?

The following 2 users say thank you to JNA_SNIPA for this useful post:

Poseidon,
05-06-2011, 07:33 PM #37
Sloth
Banned
I will send you a file you extract it with winrar then run whats in it it will load and ask for a username and password type any user and pass and that will be your account

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Originally posted by SNIPA View Post
How do i create a new account?
Sorry forgot rep quote

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

UPDATE:
Server has been edited please quote this saying Private tester if you would like to help me test out the server for bugs before its realeased publicly.
I will comment on this again with the list of people testing my our server out once i have compiled and uploaded the client and i have forwarded my port to allow you access so you have a good hour and a half to decide.

Note: You can donate for donator status it is less then NGU but i would like the money to go to me so i can buy a VPS so the server can stay up all the time and so i can upgrade the server.
The price will be £5 which i think is reasonable please use xe.com for a currency converter. Please pm me if you would like to donate.

People who test the server may be able to pay the same and recieve moderator status.

Thank you looking forward to meeting you.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Got you back in to positive rep Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo