05-03-2011, 08:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
[/SIZE]

NGU is now working on a Runescape Private Server.
*Maybe the staff will make a Runescape section when we're done... Moo

Online 24/7! Awesome face

Download Client: You must login or register to view this content.

Staff:

Owners:

- CookieMonstaz - (host/code)

- Poseidon - (design, code)

Administrators:

-

Moderators:

- iMVP

Thanks!
-Poseidon

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Poseidon ; 06-10-2011 at 10:32 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Poseidon for this useful post:

Bad Luck Brian, Booshykins, J-J, Whiskey_Whiskey, xkia
05-04-2011, 04:53 AM #2
longshotsniper
Can’t trickshot me!
no? they already took the account selling out of auction section cuz people would scam. RS doesnt have a good rep with NGU. sorry. i would like one to. but very unlikely

EDIT: nvm went into the server pretty cool... if ur into the whole private server thing.
Last edited by longshotsniper ; 07-02-2011 at 04:59 AM.

The following 6 users groaned at longshotsniper for this awful post:

glitchplz, Poseidon, Post Count, skillz369, SuperYuper
05-04-2011, 06:22 PM #3
Originally posted by longshotsniper View Post
no? they already took the account selling out of auction section cuz people would scam. RS doesnt have a good rep with NGU. sorry. i would like one to. but very unlikely

The main point of the thread is to create an NGU PS. :/
05-04-2011, 06:59 PM #4
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by Poseidon View Post
I believe that NGU should make its own RSPS (Runescape Private Server). The only staff could be NGU members, (preferably Premium) and we could recruit players, get big, and get this site another online game to talk about.
*Maybe the staff will make a Runescape section if we went through all this work.

Problem: I'm not good enough with Java to make the server (I have owned a few before, but they didn't turn out how I wanted them to.)

So if anyone would be willing to make a server, message me, or comment on this thread telling me you could, and the NGU RS community could workout the name, etc.

Thanks!
-Poseidon

I am very experinced with Runescape Private servers such as coding in weapons changing stats making areas making npc spawn somewhere and saying certain things making commands but i return i would like admin access to the server but head coder rank I can make ranks next to name such as gay poop face nguboy says or admin jilly

I work more in the 317 servers the really old version of runescape due to the fact of compiling and i like the old version btw i am probably if i do reply on my itouch so i can't make it right away.
05-04-2011, 07:02 PM #5
Originally posted by Cookiemonstaz View Post
I am very experinced with Runescape Private servers such as coding in weapons changing stats making areas making npc spawn somewhere and saying certain things making commands but i return i would like admin access to the server but head coder rank I can make ranks next to name such as gay poop face nguboy says or admin jilly

I work more in the 317 servers the really old version of runescape due to the fact of compiling and i like the old version btw i am probably if i do reply on my itouch so i can't make it right away.

Yeah I love 317!!!! haha
Best PKing server!

Dude yeah PM me when you can start it.
05-04-2011, 07:04 PM #6
Sloth
Banned
Yeah I love 317!!!! haha
Best PKing server!

Dude yeah PM me when you can start it.

I will talk to you on my ipod touch through pm as my parents say tht i cant go on comp but i work my way round them Happy I am going home now will pm u when i am back
05-04-2011, 07:12 PM #7
I'd play on it Smile I'd say make it a 317 server, they are the best ones imo. And try and add Dungeoneering items :Sad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeD
05-04-2011, 07:35 PM #8
Originally posted by xL3G3NDx View Post
I'd play on it Smile I'd say make it a 317 server, they are the best ones imo. And try and add Dungeoneering items :Sad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeD

Could you host? Cookie can't host until he gets his good computer. Or we need a cracked VPn
05-04-2011, 08:40 PM #9
Could you host? Cookie can't host until he gets his good computer. Or we need a cracked VPn

I've never hosted one before, and I'm only online for about 3-4 hours a day
05-04-2011, 08:55 PM #10
Originally posted by xL3G3NDx View Post
I've never hosted one before, and I'm only online for about 3-4 hours a day

Okay, nevermind. :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo