06-10-2009, 03:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone,
If you like RuneScape like me (lol) then you NEED to subscribe to this channel on YouTube. You must login or register to view this content. The RuneScape Central is a channel that has all RuneScape accounts that are being given away for free or that are be sold for a price. So if you are ever looking for a free RuneScape account then I suggest you subscribe to this channel so you don't miss out on the BEST accounts.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVmXfGnr2CQ"]YouTube - Free RuneScape Accounts[/ame]
06-24-2009, 03:02 AM #2
Runescape is gay, retarded graphics
06-24-2009, 12:49 PM #3
King Jamiɘ
Super Premium
Runescape used to be ok... when i was like 10.
Get a ps3 and play properly online!
Free accounts probably a scam anyyay
06-24-2009, 01:07 PM #4
hmm interesting i use to play
06-24-2009, 01:44 PM #5
Sup4rstar
Climbing up the ladder
They turned it into some 5 year olds game.
07-15-2009, 11:08 PM #6
If you don't like runescape, don't go to a thread about it. Don't get me wrong, I don't like it too much either but I also don't have a life. You should be ashamed of yourselves....
07-27-2009, 01:09 AM #7
Zero Thunder
Climbing up the ladder
Ye most of these youtube videos are a scam i used to play runescape but i quit and got an xbox360 now i want both =[]

PS (trying to buy an account for cash if got one pm me)!
08-04-2009, 06:15 PM #8
PrayForPlagues
The Black Key
Originally posted by LordOfSpoon View Post
Runescape is gay, retarded graphics

Your being very childish saying this in every thread....
08-04-2009, 10:36 PM #9
Zero Thunder
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by PrayForPlagues View Post
Your being very childish saying this in every thread....

seriously in every single thread all he does is spam runescape... honestly dude get a life? I mean why would you click a thread about something that you don't like just IGNORE it or is it that you just want more posts? so you just post crap...
08-04-2009, 11:02 PM #10
Originally posted by XxpunisherXx View Post
seriously in every single thread all he does is spam runescape... honestly dude get a life? I mean why would you click a thread about something that you don't like just IGNORE it or is it that you just want more posts? so you just post crap...

Were is My Vbux?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo