07-12-2009, 01:06 PM #1
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a game I play... It's a great game and requires time and tactics.. It's basically a game,that you have a village in it.. You can choose from 3 tribes-Romans,Teutons,Gauls..

You have production of; iron,wheat,wood and clay.. (To get more production,you must upgrade the fields first..)

These are needed to make buildings and upgrade their levels.. You can also build troops and raid other people online..

It works in real time so if I: Sent out a raid at 4.00 pm and the raid takes 40 minutes (20 minutes there and back) then my troops would get back at 4.40 pm.. It's a great game and alot of fun! But it is annoying if you keep getting attacked!

Here is what it looks like when you play- [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8IZ2nO9fIg"]YouTube - My Travian Town[/ame]

I would recommend that if you do play this,you join the speed server (3x/UKx)

And if you do join then please refer ShAdoW_RiDa

Note-The server I play on is a UK sever,but I don't think that matters..

Here is the link for Travian- You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ShAdoW_RiDa ; 07-12-2009 at 01:21 PM.
07-12-2009, 05:37 PM #2
ghetto8
I HAS PET PENGUIN PLOX?
I might try this out later on today. Doesn't look quite like my kind of game, but I'll give it a try none-the-less. For all I know I could love the game and get addicted to it lol.
07-12-2009, 05:43 PM #3
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Originally posted by ghetto8 View Post
I might try this out later on today. Doesn't look quite like my kind of game, but I'll give it a try none-the-less. For all I know I could love the game and get addicted to it lol.

Lol try it out.. Trust me that was what I thought first,now I'm addicted!
07-15-2009, 12:42 PM #4
djt
Save Point
If you like this game, Tribal Wars (tribalwars.net from memory) operates on a similar system, so while you are waiting for your troops to attack or for resources, you may pass the time quicker by having another game. Games like these distracted me soooo much in year 12 when I was supposed to be "studying".
07-15-2009, 05:38 PM #5
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Originally posted by djt View Post
If you like this game, Tribal Wars (tribalwars.net from memory) operates on a similar system, so while you are waiting for your troops to attack or for resources, you may pass the time quicker by having another game. Games like these distracted me soooo much in year 12 when I was supposed to be "studying".

Lol yh,I have been told about tribal wars,but I cba with it..
09-05-2009, 11:03 PM #6
adzybee.
Smexy Social Engineer.
i remember playing this lol, wonder how much cash i would have now if i went back on it.
09-06-2009, 05:45 PM #7
King Jamiɘ
Super Premium
I played this last year its alrite but its terrible and hugely boring unless you're in the speed server.
09-10-2009, 07:50 PM #8
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Originally posted by King
I played this last year its alrite but its terrible and hugely boring unless you're in the speed server.

Haha yh,i only play speed servers!

Sorry for the bump if it is one :(
09-10-2009, 07:57 PM #9
King Jamiɘ
Super Premium
Originally posted by RiDa View Post
Haha yh,i only play speed servers!

Sorry for the bump if it is one :(

Lol don't worry it was only 3 days old, aslong as it wasn't off the first page Happy
09-10-2009, 08:06 PM #10
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Originally posted by King
Lol don't worry it was only 3 days old, aslong as it wasn't off the first page Happy

Oh ok,do you still play this btw?

Do you play on UK servers? If you do then join server 2,it's restarting again Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo