08-22-2011, 11:03 PM #1
Original
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So Guy's I'm not too sure if your familiar with such program's, but I was recently shown a way to create, develop & possibly even further Games. With Cry Engine 3 you have the ability to create & produce maps, characters and story mode's of your choice. If you need any help with the running of the program, or help in developing characters and maps, please leave a message & i'll try to help you to the best of my abilities.

Requirements

Supported operating Systems: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or SP2, Windows 7
32-bit or 64-bit processor (a multi-core processor is strongly recommended)
1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
ShaderModel 3 capable graphics card (for example an NVidia 6 series card)

DirectX End-User Runtime (August 2009) You must login or register to view this content.

Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (both x86 and x64)
You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content.

Prior to running the Free CryENGINE 3 SDK, make sure to have the latest DirectX version installed. To start the Free CryENGINE 3 SDK after having downloaded it, unpack the file with any unpacking software (e.g. Winrar, Winzip) and execute the Sandbox Editor.exe. It can be found in the Bin64 directory (also found in the Bin32 folder for 32-bit users) of the CryENGINE root folder. Additional help to setup Crytiff plugin, 3ds Max & Maya exporters and general Engine Usage can be found in the documentation provided of crydev.net

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Screenies of Creations!

Last edited by Original ; 06-03-2016 at 05:12 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Original for this useful post:

Axiom, ZoneHD
08-22-2011, 11:05 PM #2
Laney
Ex-Staff
holy shit, this looks sick
08-22-2011, 11:09 PM #3
Original
League Champion
Originally posted by Laney View Post
holy shit, this looks sick

It's pretty neat, Hope you Enjoy it. If you need help with downloading/installing, mapping etc. Let me know Happy
08-22-2011, 11:11 PM #4
Laney
Ex-Staff
Originally posted by liamhurly View Post
It's pretty neat, Hope you Enjoy it. If you need help with downloading/installing, mapping etc. Let me know Happy

I wouldn't be able to use it, I was just appreciating the looks of it
09-09-2011, 10:25 PM #5
Hm, cool, downloading it now.
09-09-2011, 10:37 PM #6
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Thank you very much good sir, This will help me alot Smile
09-09-2011, 11:23 PM #7
Axiom
PC Gamer
Wow, neat stuff. Thanks for the share. Smile
09-16-2011, 04:23 AM #8
Onehungrywater
Vault dweller
My specs run this easy...But I don't see any use I would have for it. Might download it jut for teh lulz later tonight though Happy
09-16-2011, 04:25 AM #9
Laney
Ex-Staff
Originally posted by Onehungrywater View Post
My specs run this easy...But I don't see any use I would have for it. Might download it jut for teh lulz later tonight though Happy

Lol, mine suck for gaming :p

I can barely run Fallout new vegas on lowest graphics

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo