02-11-2013, 04:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everybody, CryTek, the developer behind the Crysis series, is launching its special digital distribution service similar to Steam. It will be called Gface and focused only on free-to-play games. You can register for the closed beta on the homepage of You must login or register to view this content.. But that is not all. The first game, You must login or register to view this content., is already in the closed beta stage and you can register, too. Maybe we'll be able to organize a great game session within the community. Only time will tell. You can click the links for the registration pages. For a more complete overview of the situation and the intentions of the company, I refer you to You must login or register to view this content..

The following 2 users say thank you to Alexander Nice for this useful post:

Sabotage, ivisionz
02-11-2013, 11:43 PM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
G face is for free to play games only. Interesting , was thinking it would be for all Crytek games.
Lets see how it pans out. Hope we see more services to rival steam , steam is too powerful and lacking competition.
02-12-2013, 02:46 AM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
this will be another origin :| it won't crush steam or even get close
02-12-2013, 04:42 PM #4
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
G face is for free to play games only. Interesting , was thinking it would be for all Crytek games.
Lets see how it pans out. Hope we see more services to rival steam , steam is too powerful and lacking competition.

Apparently they want to offer the platform to any developer interested. It should really help some indie developers releasing their work.

Good thing that Valve is such a company that is already helping someone, but a little competition is always good. Maybe the developers will be able to achieve better agreements.
03-06-2013, 09:00 AM #5
Guys my GFACE - Warface Beta key arrived! Anyone else signed/was already invited? Let me know and see you in the game!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo