Post: Will you be supporting the upcoming SMACH Z handheld?
10-30-2016, 02:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm a backer of it and want to play some of my Steam/PC games on the go without streaming. I think it is a great concept and hope it becomes a reality. Especiallly so i can play PCSX 2 and other games like SoRR on a 6" screen.
Last edited by N3M351S ; 10-30-2016 at 09:55 PM.
11-01-2016, 04:08 PM #11
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
Their claims alone show that this isn't going to be real. They claim a 5 hour battery life. One should assume that is under load since the whole point of this is to game on. That just isn't realistic.

Yes but if you're a company trying to sell a potential product, you're not going to market it as only having 2 or 3 hours of battery life.

That claim won't be a good sell. Maybe they should've said running at idle in the description.

Also, they're using a 10,000mah Li-Po battery, and they will offer an extra battery for a further +5 hours of gaming outdoors.

What i mainly like about this device is the fact most hardware components (CPU/GPU, RAM, HD) are fully upgradable.

So it will become a better device than it already is in the future once they sell provide us with newer modules (ZEN/Polaris)

But most know this isn't going to run AAA games at 60fps and that is just a fact.
11-01-2016, 07:02 PM #12
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by N3M351S View Post
Yes but if you're a company trying to sell a potential product, you're not going to market it as only having 2 or 3 hours of battery life.

That claim won't be a good sell. Maybe they should've said running at idle in the description.

Also, they're using a 10,000mah Li-Po battery, and they will offer an extra battery for a further +5 hours of gaming outdoors.

What i mainly like about this device is the fact most hardware components (CPU/GPU, RAM, HD) are fully upgradable.

So it will become a better device than it already is in the future once they sell provide us with newer modules (ZEN/Polaris)

But most know this isn't going to run AAA games at 60fps and that is just a fact.

Then that is false advertising.
11-05-2016, 02:47 PM #13
Well we shall see if that is the case once the device hits backers/retail. We can't be certain if they're blatently lying. Also, they didn't mention the facxt that game settings at max or low will effect battery longevity.
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
Then that is false advertising.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo