05-04-2010, 11:28 PM #1
3RIC
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so heres wats up. im looking for like a $400-500 dollar laptop, that is decent for all my gaming needs (runescape) mostly and photoshop and NGU. but i want to be able to buy it at like best buy or target?(no online websites please) any ideas?
05-07-2010, 12:06 AM #11
3RIC
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by adriano4444 View Post
basicly you should look at the specs

for you needs look for something like 2gb of ram and a dual core 2.4ghz or more processor. the rest is up to you, also make sure the graphics card is decent!!

thank you =) +rep
05-07-2010, 12:28 AM #12
Meatwad
Meatman
Originally posted by Leo99756 View Post
why don't you get a mac?

Did you type that just to aggrivate him? He did ask for a gaming computer... Not a crappy "bandwagon" mac....
05-07-2010, 11:57 PM #13
3RIC
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by SinfulRoad View Post
Did you type that just to aggrivate him? He did ask for a gaming computer... Not a crappy "bandwagon" mac....

lmfao macs are ok
05-08-2010, 08:11 AM #14
Originally posted by SinfulRoad View Post

Well tbh Macbook pros are pretty good at running games and they also have a lot more practical use as they actualy run at decent speeds.
05-08-2010, 06:38 PM #15
Originally posted by Ownedbyeric View Post
ok so heres wats up. im looking for like a $400-500 dollar laptop, that is decent for all my gaming needs (runescape) mostly and photoshop and NGU. but i want to be able to buy it at like best buy or target?(no online websites please) any ideas?

u dont need a gaming laptop jsut for runescape :l lol, but if u want a decent gaming laptop then there quite exspensive
05-09-2010, 04:44 AM #16
3RIC
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by adriano4444 View Post
basicly you should look at the specs

for you needs look for something like 2gb of ram and a dual core 2.4ghz or more processor. the rest is up to you, also make sure the graphics card is decent!!

would this be good? You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo