05-16-2010, 04:59 AM #1
iPrOnTo
Trustworthy Level: 3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm looking for about $400 in price range and my cousin says You must login or register to view this content. is good. So tell me what you guys think and also if you got a different one that's good. Looking for one that has a built in mic, and is Hp or compaq.
Last edited by iPrOnTo ; 05-16-2010 at 05:05 AM.
05-16-2010, 05:09 AM #2
T-Icey
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by xAlbertoFlowXD View Post
I'm looking for about $400 in price range and my cousin says You must login or register to view this content. is good. So tell me what you guys think and also if you got a different one that's good. Looking for one that has a built in mic, and is Hp or compaq.

to tell you the truth... i only like DELL and HP (good PCs) as for the HDD (250GB is enough) and (at least 3GB memory) and it you want it with came3ra etc... up to you
05-16-2010, 07:21 AM #3
Cyber Altair
League Champion
I know you have a low budget but make sure you get a laptop with about 3GB RAM at the least. Had your budget been higher you could find something e4ven better with 4GB.

Anyway I recommended you check HP, Sony or Dell. Sony products are the best but their price are a bit high.
05-16-2010, 05:33 PM #4
Winty
Retired Sectional
lol I have that exact laptop!

It's amazing, I would recommend it, big hard drive space, fast processor, reliable =D

BUY IT!

The following user thanked Winty for this useful post:

Elder Legendah
05-16-2010, 07:25 PM #5
Stub Hero
Laying low low low
Cheers for the thread and posts guys, I've been wanting a high-ish spec. laptop on a reasonably low budget for some time. What are your opinions on refurbished laptops?
05-16-2010, 07:33 PM #6
I would personally recommend paying maybe $100 or $200 more. I was looking for something in that price range earlier this year and I wasn't able to find anything that great. Eventually I ended up spending $1000 on a Macbook, which was a great decision, but if you want a PC, it will be much better if you pay just a few hundred dollars more.
05-17-2010, 02:22 AM #7
iPrOnTo
Trustworthy Level: 3
I wanted a macbook pro but hey I'm only 15 so i figured I'f get this for now and when I'm 16 and have a job I'll save for Mac and give this to my mom or something.
05-17-2010, 04:41 PM #8
Stub Hero
Laying low low low
What are your views on refurbished laptops guys? Happy
05-17-2010, 08:32 PM #9
JKLAZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
Refurbished laptops.. no

haah aye Alberto man im in a similar situation and have been researching butill probably end up with this one

You must login or register to view this content.

its got a 320gb hard drive 4g memory and this processer
You must login or register to view this content.

which has good ratings on cpu benchmark.. all for under 400

EDIT: but theres no webcam and its kinda ugly. im just running music programs to record my own songs.. so other than that i can deal with it haa
05-17-2010, 10:26 PM #10
Originally posted by xAlbertoFlowXD View Post
I wanted a macbook pro but hey I'm only 15 so i figured I'f get this for now and when I'm 16 and have a job I'll save for Mac and give this to my mom or something.

You could always just get a normal Macbook. That's what I got earlier this year and I've been completely pleased with it. It's just $1000 too.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo