08-05-2011, 01:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok It took some days to pick out all these, but I think I've done very good, and for the best price. I should have all the money by the end of summer. The primary use is gaming, although I will be using it for just about else you use a computer for. Please let me know if everything will compile without problems. I will be upgrading to 6 gigs of ram later. I tried to get a few blue LEDs in there also since my case has a plexiglass side. I am on a "budget" since im 15 and my parents are making me pay for a lot of this. (cheap bastards :arghSmile I will be using an old monitor and a new one for dual monitors. Other than than that, just tell me what you think!! Also, I'm open for any suggestions. I know the PSU inst that great but it will do.

JUST UPDATED**

COMBO PACK- You must login or register to view this content.

Graphics Card- You must login or register to view this content.

Hard Drive Fan- You must login or register to view this content.

Keyboard- You must login or register to view this content.

Monitor- You must login or register to view this content.

Thermal Compound- You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ChillChiefly96 ; 08-10-2011 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Updates
08-05-2011, 02:48 AM #11
Originally posted by Jesus View Post
Not sure u can... Unless there's a program (which I think I saw in the ps3 hack section) that streams video from ine thing to another wiresly, but this will pro ally produce lag

Your talking about remote play for ps3..... totally different haha i think all i need is a cable and i'm set
08-05-2011, 02:50 AM #12
No not remote play lol it's a cfw program... And I doubt UR computer has video input of any kind.... Send me the name model ect and I'll tell u..

Originally posted by BlackOpsPost View Post
Your talking about remote play for ps3..... totally different haha i think all i need is a cable and i'm set
08-05-2011, 02:59 AM #13
Originally posted by Jesus View Post
No not remote play lol it's a cfw program... And I doubt UR computer has video input of any kind.... Send me the name model ect and I'll tell u..

I think my graphics card does... take a look at the picture. Oh yeah and theres like a million tutorials on youtube.
08-05-2011, 04:09 AM #14
Winning
Former Staff
I'm not an AMD fanboy. But I don't think the CPU will do bad. Everything looks like it should work fine.

The following user thanked Winning for this useful post:

ChillChiefly96
08-05-2011, 05:43 AM #15
Originally posted by Winning View Post
I'm not an AMD fanboy. But I don't think the CPU will do bad. Everything looks like it should work fine.

Thank you, kind sir
08-05-2011, 06:23 AM #16
Matt1511
R.I.P. MVIEYRA</3
Very Nice computer! I may be thinking about making my own soon and using a lot of what your usingSmile
08-05-2011, 04:04 PM #17
Originally posted by Matt1511 View Post
Very Nice computer! I may be thinking about making my own soon and using a lot of what your usingSmile

Nice dude. I'm updating my parts today and I'm going to try and get all blue LEDs. It's just going to be card finding a cheap, blue case with a plexiglass side.
08-06-2011, 08:13 PM #18
DCLXVI
Smoke weed.
Very nice. The only things i can suggest are a better power supply, and a better cpu/motherboard.
Corsair is really good on power, i have a 600 watt running sli'd gts450's.
The cpu is okay, but AMD bulldozer is coming out soon, and you'll need an AM3+ mobo for it to be compatible. The bulldozer series may have up to 32 cores Happy
08-06-2011, 08:54 PM #19
Originally posted by Equinox
Very nice. The only things i can suggest are a better power supply, and a better cpu/motherboard.
Corsair is really good on power, i have a 600 watt running sli'd gts450's.
The cpu is okay, but AMD bulldozer is coming out soon, and you'll need an AM3+ mobo for it to be compatible. The bulldozer series may have up to 32 cores Happy

32 cores? You coild **** some serious shit up with that!!!!! And I think i'll keep my current setup, then upgrade later. I just set up dual montors for my laptop toaday. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo