08-05-2011, 01:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok It took some days to pick out all these, but I think I've done very good, and for the best price. I should have all the money by the end of summer. The primary use is gaming, although I will be using it for just about else you use a computer for. Please let me know if everything will compile without problems. I will be upgrading to 6 gigs of ram later. I tried to get a few blue LEDs in there also since my case has a plexiglass side. I am on a "budget" since im 15 and my parents are making me pay for a lot of this. (cheap bastards :arghSmile I will be using an old monitor and a new one for dual monitors. Other than than that, just tell me what you think!! Also, I'm open for any suggestions. I know the PSU inst that great but it will do.

JUST UPDATED**

COMBO PACK- You must login or register to view this content.

Graphics Card- You must login or register to view this content.

Hard Drive Fan- You must login or register to view this content.

Keyboard- You must login or register to view this content.

Monitor- You must login or register to view this content.

Thermal Compound- You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ChillChiefly96 ; 08-10-2011 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Updates
08-05-2011, 01:45 AM #2
gola
OVER 9000!
Originally posted by BlackOpsPost View Post
Ok It took some days to pick out all these, but I think I've done very good, and for the best price. Just please let me know if everything will compile without problems. I will be upgrading to 6 gigs of ram later and probably a 1 TB HDD. I tried to get a few LEDs in there also since my case has a plexiglass side. I am on a "budget" since im 15 and my parents are making me pay for a lot of this. (cheap bastards :arghSmile I will be using my laptop for dual monitors and I plan on overclocking my Phenon II to 3.0 ghz. Other than than that, just tell me what you think!! Also, I'm open for any suggestions. :y:

Case- You must login or register to view this content.

CPU Fan- You must login or register to view this content.

CPU- You must login or register to view this content.

Disk Drive- You must login or register to view this content.

Hard Drive- You must login or register to view this content.

Motherboard- You must login or register to view this content.

Power Supply- You must login or register to view this content.

RAM- You must login or register to view this content.

I suggest overclocking the CPU to more than just 3, AMD is good at making processors that stay cool, I had an athlon ages ago OC'd from 3 to 3.6 and it would always be below 60 degrees celsius no matter what.
08-05-2011, 01:55 AM #3
Originally posted by Golagoda View Post
I suggest overclocking the CPU to more than just 3, AMD is good at making processors that stay cool, I had an athlon ages ago OC'd from 3 to 3.6 and it would always be below 60 degrees celsius no matter what.

The Phenon II's hold the world record for overclocking dont they
08-05-2011, 02:12 AM #4
This hdd is $10 more and bigger ( 1tb ) and faster You must login or register to view this content.

Ok It took some days to pick out all these, but I think I've done very good, and for the best price. Just please let me know if everything will compile without problems. I will be upgrading to 6 gigs of ram later and probably a 1 TB HDD. I tried to get a few LEDs in there also since my case has a plexiglass side. I am on a "budget" since im 15 and my parents are making me pay for a lot of this. (cheap bastards :arghSmile I will be using my laptop for dual monitors and I plan on overclocking my Phenon II to 3.0 ghz. Other than than that, just tell me what you think!! Also, I'm open for any suggestions. :y:

Case- You must login or register to view this content.

CPU Fan- You must login or register to view this content.

CPU- You must login or register to view this content.

Disk Drive- You must login or register to view this content.

Hard Drive- You must login or register to view this content.

Motherboard- You must login or register to view this content.

Power Supply- You must login or register to view this content.

RAM- You must login or register to view this content.

08-05-2011, 02:14 AM #5
Originally posted by Jesus View Post
This hdd is $10 more and bigger ( 1tb ) and faster You must login or register to view this content.

You recommended that in my last post :lol: but i didnt take the advice because of my budget
08-05-2011, 02:18 AM #6
Well it's $10 to double UR hdd in memory and speed.. It's cheaper then doing it later, mow the lawn, beg a friend, steal idc lol just get $10 more dollars it'll be rewarding

You recommended that in my last post :lol: but i didnt take the advice because of my budget
08-05-2011, 02:22 AM #7
Well it's $10 to double UR hdd in memory and speed.. It's cheaper then doing it later, mow the lawn, beg a friend, steal idc lol just get $10 more dollars it'll be rewarding

Alright alright i'll taake it... haha thanks
08-05-2011, 02:24 AM #8
UR welcome lol. And how are u using UR laptop as a monitor?

Alright alright i'll taake it... haha thanks
08-05-2011, 02:35 AM #9
UR welcome lol. And how are u using UR laptop as a monitor?

Not sure yet, but i'll find out how
08-05-2011, 02:40 AM #10
Not sure yet, but i'll find out how

Not sure u can... Unless there's a program (which I think I saw in the ps3 hack section) that streams video from ine thing to another wiresly, but this will pro ally produce lag

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo