08-20-2011, 02:25 AM #1
Winning
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, the point of this thread is to see what kind of performance we can get for the lowest possible price. What I've came up with Costs less than a $300 Xbox 360, has 8GB of RAM, a dual core, a 250GB HDD, and could play most 2011 games easily. Post what you can come up with and we shall see who is king hobo.

You must login or register to view this content.

Of course the idea is from /g/
Last edited by Winning ; 08-30-2011 at 10:07 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Winning for this useful post:

Bog__, RedxDragonx69
08-29-2011, 11:00 AM #20
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ilovemehandgun View Post
Is there anything I need to do to make it look more appealing so someone would be more likely to buy?

No matter what you build someone will find it appealing and have a use for it, just hunt around for the best prices you can find and whatever you spend just add 100 onto the end price. Just take a look at some of the prebuilts on You must login or register to view this content..
08-30-2011, 04:34 PM #21
longshotsniper
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Winning View Post
Well, the point of this thread is to see what kind of performance we can get for the lowest possible price. What I've came up with Costs less than a $300 Xbox 360, has 8GB of RAM, a dual core, a 250GB HDD, and could play most 2011 games easily. Post what you can come up with and we shall see who is king hobo.

You must login or register to view this content.

Of course the idea is from /g/

this thread went from a computer building thread to everyone wanting to buy ur build Upside Down Happy
08-30-2011, 06:19 PM #22
No poptarts Gaspkay:
08-30-2011, 10:05 PM #23
Winning
Former Staff
Originally posted by longshotsniper View Post
this thread went from a computer building thread to everyone wanting to buy ur build Upside Down Happy

I know. And I need to fix the picture.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo