Post: Want to Get into PC Gaming, but Need Materials [HELP]
10-07-2011, 01:10 AM #1
mattman6396
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Let me say what I basically am looking for:
-A Notebook for Gaming (of course)
-From what I've seen, i5 2500k core is the best, so one with that
-4-8GB of RAM (I would prefer to steer away from 4GB, but not that big of a deal)
-Relatively Low Price (No more than $600. I realize this may not be readonable, but who knows)
-I am mostly playing Minecraft but that's only because I can't even play games like BF on my PC because its so slow.

Thats all I can really think of, I'm no expert though. To put all that into one sentence, I want a cheap notebook that can run games smoothly.

Any advice helps.
10-08-2011, 06:19 PM #11
mattman6396
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by CoDJumperrr View Post
Here you go...this is better than a laptop and has the CPU you said you wanted.

You must login or register to view this content. ($400)

You must login or register to view this content. ($100)

You must login or register to view this content. ($55)

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Eh...cyberpower? really? :lol:

Those are really good prices, plus I already have a moniter. Would I have to build the PC myself though?
10-08-2011, 08:02 PM #12
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by mattman6396 View Post
Those are really good prices, plus I already have a moniter. Would I have to build the PC myself though?

Aha so that takes $100 off that then Happy I would either use that extra $ for more ram or a better gpu and yes. You would have to build it yourself but I mean its cheaper right? =D

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by Winning View Post
There's nothing wrong with CyberPower besides the shitty cases.

True true. I hate the cases No
10-09-2011, 02:51 PM #13
mattman6396
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by CoDJumperrr View Post
Aha so that takes $100 off that then Happy I would either use that extra $ for more ram or a better gpu and yes. You would have to build it yourself but I mean its cheaper right? =D

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

True true. I hate the cases No

Yeah I would definately want to go with this PC, I've just never built one before so I'm afraid I might screw up something.
10-10-2011, 01:44 AM #14
Shebang
Bring back the smileys!
Yeah I would definately want to go with this PC, I've just never built one before so I'm afraid I might screw up something.
I'd reccomend getting an anti-static bracelet, that way it's almost impossible to fry the parts. Also, getting an AMD quad core will save you about 50$, for just as good of a processor.
10-10-2011, 03:16 AM #15
St0rM
Treasure hunter

Matt keep in mind about the shipping if you order directly from cyberpowerpc < It will cost you about 70 to 100$ dollars for just shipping it self.
I have a 3TB'S in my PC and a radeon 6850 graphics card.
10-10-2011, 08:09 PM #16
xArctic
Save Point
You must login or register to view this content.

Specs:
ASUS A53SV-XE1
Intel Core i7-2630QM 2.00GHz 6MB L3 Cache Turbo Boost up to 2.90GHz
6GB DDR3 @ 1333MHz
640GB Harddrive @ 5400rpm
AMD Radeon HD 6370M Dedicated 1GB

Its alright for gaming it would probably handle BF3 on Med-High.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo