Post: How to get the most performace in your gaming computer
06-28-2012, 12:45 AM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys these are some of the tips and tricks i use when building gaming pcs, making lists for friends and people of a budget and believe you should know these tips. If you have any good tips that i missed post them and i'll add them so that we can just make it into a mega thread

Older isn't aways better i almost always pick 2 6870 or 560ti over that higher end 7950 as both those options come to about 400$

if your only gaming don't waste your money on the i7 because you don't need hyperthreading for gaming so that i5 will do wonders

if on a tight budget don't be afraid to use a AMD cpu as they can play many games just as good as a intel

if doing a high end gaming build <1500 try to spend 1/3 on your graphics card

NEWER isn't always BETTER

Always have a good power supply because its the heart of your PC and like in real life if you have a bad heart you will die, the same goes with your pc but that don't mean you use a 1000w Power supply on a single 6870 or 670 build

Ask your self what kind o fpc games you play games like minecraft don't need a monster graphics card

Solid State Drives (SSD) are faster than harddrives they are good for holding games, music, and useage as your bootdrive
Last edited by Toke ; 06-28-2012 at 04:44 AM.

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

xGunz
06-28-2012, 12:57 AM #2
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
Originally posted by ToKiiNz View Post
OP

I recommend going with an SSD rather than a regular HDD. Your games will load ALOT faster.

The following 2 users say thank you to Hakon for this useful post:

Toke, xGunz
06-28-2012, 04:39 AM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
i forgot that one

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo