08-02-2012, 01:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there, im sure the people about to comment on this post will have already seen my previous post You must login or register to view this content.
And you all told me how bad my seemingly awesome set up was lol, apparently i dont know as much as i thought, so im asking for help to fix it, i have already called and cancelled my order, althought the psu and case are still comming, so im BEGGING lol for ur help, heres what i need
1.I NEED the 32gb ram, (partially for minecraft server)
2. Im willing to switch to intel since everyone says its better
3. It has to be really good and more en i need, (i like overkill, want the double ssd and X2 video cards and max CPU Speed)

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
08-03-2012, 02:39 PM #11
Originally posted by R View Post
There is no possible way you could ever need 32 GB of RAM, also you'll look like an asshat when people see that you have that much.

If u would read the thread ud c y i need the ram
08-03-2012, 07:09 PM #12
Toke
PC Master Race
Case You must login or register to view this content.
mobo You must login or register to view this content.
GPU You must login or register to view this content.
PSU You must login or register to view this content.
CPU You must login or register to view this content.
RAM You must login or register to view this content.
boot drive You must login or register to view this content.
game storage You must login or register to view this content.
HDD You must login or register to view this content.
disk drive You must login or register to view this content.
paste You must login or register to view this content.
cpu cooler You must login or register to view this content.

good pc the bootdrive so ur can bootup superfast, the ssd for your games so the games play super smooth with that 670, the cpu cooler to overclock that i5 over 4ghz, you going to need a bigger budget for 32gb of ram and dual GPUs if u want it to be good
08-03-2012, 08:04 PM #13
Originally posted by Millz59 View Post
Yeah now that I've done some research it appears that you'll use about 1GB every four slots you have on the Minecraft server. Meaning that you'd only really need 16GB. Your internet connection is actually going to be the biggest hurdle over this, as you'll need good internet connection to be hosting one of these Minecraft servers.

1. Thats 1 gb for 4 slots on a regular server, i have ALOT of plugins that take alot,
2. The house this compuder will be at has good internet
3. The ram will be used, i do alot of demanding things at once as well as run a server
4. FUCK OFF BOUT MY RAM LOL Smile I WANT IT AND ITS NOT GONNA CHANGE NO MATTER WHAT YALL SAY?.. Thanks for all the help tho, this ivy bridge seems sick
08-10-2012, 11:43 AM #14
nonm
I am error
32GB for Minecraft? U need 4GB for 20-40Slots
08-16-2012, 09:07 PM #15
Zut Culdon
Bounty hunter
I'm no expert, but from reading the other posts, you may require
1. A bigger budget
2. A much faster internet...maybe FIOS/Cable/T1 or T2 line?
Just trying to help...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo