08-25-2012, 05:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for a laptop. I already have a desktop PC but would like a laptop to do school work, Graphics etc. My budget is around £500-700. Could anyone help me find a decent laptop?
08-25-2012, 06:38 PM #2
My mate just got a dell xps 14 ultrabook, not sure how much they are but it does everything you want and more Smile and its thin real thin
08-25-2012, 07:14 PM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
what kind of programs will you be using and ultrabooks arnt good for gfx design or video render due to the thin size and they can't overheat so i suggest a
You must login or register to view this content. with a couple upgrades depending on what you do since that alone is a great laptop such as a i7, a gtx 650 and a 750gb ssd hdd hybrid drive. thaqt would come out at about 110$ but it has similar specs to a macbook pro and can get gfx and video editing done well.
08-26-2012, 11:16 AM #4
Originally posted by ToKiiNz View Post
what kind of programs will you be using and ultrabooks arnt good for gfx design or video render due to the thin size and they can't overheat so i suggest a
You must login or register to view this content. with a couple upgrades depending on what you do since that alone is a great laptop such as a i7, a gtx 650 and a 750gb ssd hdd hybrid drive. thaqt would come out at about 110$ but it has similar specs to a macbook pro and can get gfx and video editing done well.

So you suggest buying this laptop and then upgrading it? Sorry i dnt really understand what i need on my laptop etc. How much would all upgrades cost?
08-26-2012, 01:24 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
follow the link and customize it. but you never said what programs you would be using on the so i just went with a high end laptop thinking that you would do video editing and that laptop that is comparable to a 1800$ macbook pro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo