12-26-2012, 06:52 PM #1
Oboe
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'll be honest, I really don't know enough about PC gaming requirements and such. So, I was wondering if the following computer would be good enough to play most games on ultra settings, and what sort of fps I would likely get.

You must login or register to view this content.

I have £1000 to spend ($1600) and would appreciate all the advice I can get; if you have any better alternatives I would love to hear them. Thanks!

BTW: I would rather not build my own, but I know a business that could build it for me if I got the part, so if it would be better to buy my own parts then that's okay too.

Cheers!

EDIT: What do you guys think of this?

Will this one be okay? Or are there better alternatives.
Last edited by Oboe ; 12-26-2012 at 08:54 PM.
12-26-2012, 07:09 PM #2
That PC will more than likely play all games on ultra settings but I can't tell you the FPS as I don't know.

Sorry.

The following user thanked Stork for this useful post:

Oboe
12-26-2012, 07:26 PM #3
Oboe
Haxor!
thanks for your input, and no need to apologise buddy Smile
12-26-2012, 07:28 PM #4
123qwer
Save Point
it should be good. just dont expect the performance of a 7000 dollar pc. (which i dont have)

The following user thanked 123qwer for this useful post:

Oboe
12-27-2012, 02:06 AM #5
Originally posted by Oboe View Post
I'll be honest, I really don't know enough about PC gaming requirements and such. So, I was wondering if the following computer would be good enough to play most games on ultra settings, and what sort of fps I would likely get.

I have £1000 to spend ($1600) and would appreciate all the advice I can get; if you have any better alternatives I would love to hear them. Thanks!

BTW: I would rather not build my own, but I know a business that could build it for me if I got the part, so if it would be better to buy my own parts then that's okay too.

Cheers!

EDIT: What do you guys think of this?

Will this one be okay? Or are there better alternatives.

just a word about the 670 in the first link its been known to have a few ms delay to the monitor or tv if using a hdmi cable when i say this i mean it will pixalate the screen when your playing a game its a hit or miss if yours is one that has this issue 660-ti,680,690 from what ive heard dont have this issue. Now using a dvi you wont have any issue at all with this.Advice on the gpu if you really could do without the TXAA and physx from nvidia go with amd its a lot cheaper

The following user thanked Alexis Rhodes for this useful post:

Oboe
12-27-2012, 05:14 AM #6
Toke
PC Master Race
i would suggest getting a cyberpower for prebuilt they have great game bundles and you can get a decent keyboard and mouse prob the most important part other than cpu and gfx card and a monitor i got a i5 and a radeon 7950 a 24n monitor and a good keyboard and mouse
You must login or register to view this content. got a z11 case, a h60 watercooler a i5 with overclock and a radeon 7950 gaming bundle comes with 5 good games and a razr keyboard mouse bundle and corsair 700w power supply and it should get 60fps on all games

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Oboe
12-27-2012, 11:33 AM #7
Oboe
Haxor!
Thanks for your help folks, really appreciate it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo