01-14-2013, 11:50 PM #1
Hitful
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, xZynL here!

Ok my Pc is pretty good i guess, It plays minecraft pretty well on medium settings... So im going to post a pic of my PC Specs and i would like someone to tell me how i can record Minecraft In HD with little to no lag? because i want to start a "Lets Play" Series on youtube Smile

My Specs: You must login or register to view this content.

-Thanks guys hope someone can help!
01-15-2013, 05:07 AM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
i'd get a new desktop because you have the same laptop specs as my laptop i paid around $1000 for 5 years ago to edit video. so if you go into computer building the $350 computer build would solve your problems and and when you do get a bigger case and 1866 speed ram since with those apus the faster the ram the fast your computer and a good ccpu cooler to overclock and when you overclock the cou and gpu on the chip it will turn into the great $120 spent
01-15-2013, 10:27 PM #3
MrB34
Pokemon Trainer
Your computer isn't that bad. If you lag while playing minecraft, I would reccomend downloading optifine. It is a mod that increase your FPS by quite a bit. That mod alone will give you a nice FPS boost but if that isn't enough, there are many options that come with it and you can even increase your FPS more. As for recording, I would use Fraps, as that is what I use and It is the best. It is easy to setup and use. Good luck with your channel! Smile
01-16-2013, 05:56 AM #4
Hitful
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by MrB34 View Post
Your computer isn't that bad. If you lag while playing minecraft, I would reccomend downloading optifine. It is a mod that increase your FPS by quite a bit. That mod alone will give you a nice FPS boost but if that isn't enough, there are many options that come with it and you can even increase your FPS more. As for recording, I would use Fraps, as that is what I use and It is the best. It is easy to setup and use. Good luck with your channel! Smile

Thanks1 I will try it out, as for the first reply i dont really have money until next summer :( so buying anything is out of the equation
01-16-2013, 01:27 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
well then your shit out of luck i guess

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo