03-21-2013, 05:04 PM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PC Nub here and i want a new card but no idea what one to pick Im looking at a price rage of £100-£170 ish

These are my specs atm

You must login or register to view this content.

and my card.. everything on my PC is stock

03-21-2013, 08:08 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Pixie
PC Nub here and i want a new card but no idea what one to pick Im looking at a price rage of £100-£170 ish

These are my specs atm

and my card.. everything on my PC is stock

a little old but still decent cpu and and how mucn ram you got? You must login or register to view this content. should be decent unless you wanna play heavy games like crysis 3
03-21-2013, 08:18 PM #3
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by Toke View Post
a little old but still decent cpu and and how mucn ram you got? You must login or register to view this content. should be decent unless you wanna play heavy games like crysis 3

6gb, ment to be able to take 16gb but anymore then 6gb the PC just keep restarting
03-21-2013, 08:35 PM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
6gb, ment to be able to take 16gb but anymore then 6gb the PC just keep restarting

6gb is a decent amount if you know what speed a 8gb dual channel kit isn't a bad upgrade its most likely 1333mhz since your not a hardcore pc gamer you don't need 8gb or a a upgrade as your system is still decent also make sure the gfx card will fit in your case but it should the 7850 2gb is quite small
03-21-2013, 09:09 PM #5
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
6gb is a decent amount if you know what speed a 8gb dual channel kit isn't a bad upgrade its most likely 1333mhz since your not a hardcore pc gamer you don't need 8gb or a a upgrade as your system is still decent also make sure the gfx card will fit in your case but it should the 7850 2gb is quite small

ok thanks.......

iOS > Android :carling:
03-21-2013, 09:26 PM #6
Toke
PC Master Race
iOS > Android :carling:

go die m8
03-21-2013, 09:27 PM #7
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo