04-09-2013, 10:46 PM #1
Xcesar1911X
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Guys i have 1,000 dollars and I was thinking of buying the ps4 but recently I just don´t play as much on the ps3 , and i play games like gmod or cod waw on the pc and for me they are way better
so what can i do with 1,000$ please help
04-12-2013, 04:59 PM #11
Originally posted by Chaz View Post
I know it's your opinion, but console can't give you pinpoint accuracy. Granted, it all comes down to hand-eye coordination, but I don't think consoles can even come close to PC when you mention FPS's. But hey, everyone has their opinion.

I do agree with you there. When sniping its very hard to get the scope directly on someone (for example on bf3 when sniping at 2400m) it is so much easier to use a low dpi mouse setting than a controller on console. Other than sniping, a controller provides a more fluid motion for something like an AR. (Again in my own opinion)
04-14-2013, 02:52 AM #12
Kaoticspik
Psycho Realm
I made the move but committed 1000$ as well to start out with and got a pretty good system. The Rig itself costed me about 600$ and then the monitor etc.

I will never go back to console gaming, Instead I am going to fully commit into a 2500$ system hopefully by the summer time.
04-24-2013, 07:27 AM #13
I want to advise you that now, ps4 is also coming in just few months. So, you should invest your money in that gaming console rather than PC because, ps4 is coming with most promising and more advanced features. I prefer you this gaming console for playing any type of game.
04-24-2013, 10:01 AM #14
Originally posted by andersons View Post
I want to advise you that now, ps4 is also coming in just few months. So, you should invest your money in that gaming console rather than PC because, ps4 is coming with most promising and more advanced features. I prefer you this gaming console for playing any type of game.

You'd basically be buying a locked down PC with limited graphics capability. Don't buy into the hype.
04-25-2013, 01:04 AM #15
SnD_Boosters
Who’s Jim Erased?
PC is better.
04-25-2013, 01:30 AM #16
{H} | Exception
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Xcesar1911X View Post
Guys i have 1,000 dollars and I was thinking of buying the ps4 but recently I just don´t play as much on the ps3 , and i play games like gmod or cod waw on the pc and for me they are way better
so what can i do with 1,000$ please help

I just bought the AlienWare X51 so I could play Custom Zombies on W@W. The thing is, you don't have to sacrifice your controller! I There is an application called MotionIn for PC. All you have to do is set up the controls to match the controls you are using on the game you are playing. Works great for me Happy
05-20-2013, 05:56 PM #17
Pc Gaming is best, and as a pc, it's always upgradeable.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo