06-06-2013, 11:11 PM #1
Ass Burgers
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I want to make sure everything is good before I purchase this. I realize I can lower this price a lot and get the same performance. I am looking to play games on ultra settings with no lag at all. ( Games like Battlefield 3 and 4, COD, etc...)

So, here's the link to the parts

[url=]https://pcpartpicker.com/user/T0XlCZ/saved/1uiL[/url]

I know the monitor is way overpriced, so suggest a new one for me with anything else that should be changed. Thanks in advance.

I'm also wondering if I should get Raedon or Geforce

*Edit*
I've updated the list. (Thanks hou) Same link, updated list. Let me know what you think now.
Last edited by Ass Burgers ; 06-17-2013 at 07:32 PM.
06-09-2013, 10:47 AM #11
Neo_Angelo
Raiding Girls Panties
Originally posted by Ass
I want to make sure everything is good before I purchase this. I realize I can lower this price a lot and get the same performance. I am looking to play games on ultra settings with no lag at all. ( Games like Battlefield 3 and 4, COD, etc...)

So, here's the link to the parts

You must login or register to view this content.

I know the monitor is way overpriced, so suggest a new one for me with anything else that should be changed. Thanks in advance.

I'm also wondering if I should get Raedon or Geforce

If you need a big gaming rig then i suggest going for the Coolermaster HAF X gaming case, i believe its a little cheaper than the one you have currently and it also has loads of fan bays to really keep the insides cool (i'm using it and its amazing).

as someone mentioned before if your gunne plug out for 2x GTX670's i'd just buy the one nVidia GTX690 as it is like 4GB and will more than handle ANYTHING on this planet. or wait for the TITAN version which will rock even more.

As for monitors, i'd perhaps look at buying yourself a nice TV to use as a monitor, they tend to be cheaper and have the same sort of specs too, i'm using an LG 32" 3D TV as my monitor and cost me like $350.

Also for your power supply, have a look at how many Rails the supply has, the more rails the more power it'll be able to supply, for example:

With your current spec you perhaps need say 800w of power (plucked out the air so don't assume this figure is correct, check each parts needs) if your 800w supply has only 1 rail it'll supply 800w through one socket meaning it'll power each part through one rail (this means if one part uses more wattage it'll take it from the other parts meaning they may not run as smoothly).

Now if your supply has 2 rails or more it'll supply 800w through 2 rails (so 800x2 = 1600w total) meaning your parts can be assigned a rail and always have enough power (so CPU and mother board can be on one rail while your 2 graphics cards can be on the other).

I'm also new to PC building so i don't know if what i just said is accurate but thats some information i got from someone so you may need to clarify that.

You set-up is very similar to mine actually. i'll post mine up in a new thread if you want to have a look.
06-09-2013, 10:55 AM #12
Seems pretty good, Im also making a computer atm Upside Down Happy
06-09-2013, 11:38 AM #13
Ass Burgers
Are you high?
Originally posted by Toke View Post
asus monitor master race

Which Asus monitor should I get?

Also, the 500r is mid-tower. Will all the the parts on my list fit in mid-tower?

Originally posted by Angelo View Post
You set-up is very similar to mine actually. i'll post mine up in a new thread if you want to have a look.

Yes, I would like to have a look. I really like that case you showed me. I added it to my list. And, for my video card, someone recommended the EVGA GeForce GTX 670. I think I might stick with that, but it's 2GB. I might get the one you said, i'm not sure yet.
Last edited by Ass Burgers ; 06-09-2013 at 11:47 AM.
06-09-2013, 12:45 PM #14
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Ass

Also, the 500r is mid-tower. Will all the the parts on my list fit in mid-tower?

Yes, I would like to have a look. I really like that case you showed me. I added it to my list. And, for my video card, someone recommended the EVGA GeForce GTX 670. I think I might stick with that, but it's 2GB. I might get the one you said, i'm not sure yet.

any there all good and yes the 500r is a large mid tower, mid tower is just hight not width, the 500r is very wide
06-09-2013, 02:38 PM #15
Originally posted by Ass

The XL2420T is a fine monitor. If you're not going to use 3D though then save some money and get the XL2411T.

Originally posted by another user

Yeah, they'll fit fine.

Originally posted by another user
For my video card, someone recommended the EVGA GeForce GTX 670. I think I might stick with that, but it's 2GB. I might get the one you said, i'm not sure yet.

Maybe spend $30 more and grab the 4GB model? By the way ignore clock speeds, you can easily surpass factory overclocks yourself.

06-17-2013, 07:32 PM #16
Ass Burgers
Are you high?
I've updated the list. (Thanks hou) Same link, updated list. Let me know what you think now.
06-18-2013, 06:50 AM #17
thoughts on maybe getting a korean import monitor the pls 2560x1440
06-18-2013, 02:54 PM #18
Ass Burgers
Are you high?
Originally posted by Andy
thoughts on maybe getting a korean import monitor the pls 2560x1440

Very nice monitor indeed, but no way in hell i'm paying $1000 for a monitor
06-20-2013, 01:53 PM #19
Everything looks pretty sweet, BUT instead of a 3GB GTX 780 go get a HD Radeon 7870 2GB or a HD Radeon 7950. Definitely worth it and trust me those graphic cards will play any game maxed out on graphics at an average of 40-50 FPS while recording.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo