06-06-2013, 11:11 PM #1
Ass Burgers
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I want to make sure everything is good before I purchase this. I realize I can lower this price a lot and get the same performance. I am looking to play games on ultra settings with no lag at all. ( Games like Battlefield 3 and 4, COD, etc...)

So, here's the link to the parts

[url=]https://pcpartpicker.com/user/T0XlCZ/saved/1uiL[/url]

I know the monitor is way overpriced, so suggest a new one for me with anything else that should be changed. Thanks in advance.

I'm also wondering if I should get Raedon or Geforce

*Edit*
I've updated the list. (Thanks hou) Same link, updated list. Let me know what you think now.
Last edited by Ass Burgers ; 06-17-2013 at 07:32 PM.
06-06-2013, 11:47 PM #2
Default Avatar
Gambler
Originally posted by Ass
I want to make sure everything is good before I purchase this. I realize I can lower this price a lot and get the same performance. I am looking to play games on ultra settings with no lag at all. ( Games like Battlefield 3 and 4, COD, etc...)

You must login or register to view this content.

I know the monitor is way overpriced, so suggest a new one for me with anything else that should be changed. Thanks in advance.

I don't know much about computers, but that monitor is a lot. Go with a samsung. They're nice.
06-07-2013, 12:48 AM #3
Ass Burgers
Are you high?
Originally posted by Gambler View Post
I don't know much about computers, but that monitor is a lot. Go with a samsung. They're nice.

Yea, I already know about the monitor on that list. I was thinking about getting an asus monitor...
But I need peoples feedback/opinions since i'm still pretty new on PC building myself
06-07-2013, 06:45 AM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Ass
I want to make sure everything is good before I purchase this. I realize I can lower this price a lot and get the same performance. I am looking to play games on ultra settings with no lag at all. ( Games like Battlefield 3 and 4, COD, etc...)

You must login or register to view this content.

seems ok do u really need a expensive case like that? get a 500r
06-07-2013, 09:00 AM #5
I prefer GeForce, so I agree with your choice there. As the above post mentioned, that costly case is a bit unnecessary...But anyway, for the games you're planning to play, this setup is more than fine.
06-07-2013, 03:41 PM #6
Ass Burgers
Are you high?
Originally posted by Big
I prefer GeForce, so I agree with your choice there. As the above post mentioned, that costly case is a bit unnecessary...But anyway, for the games you're planning to play, this setup is more than fine.

Originally posted by Toke View Post
seems ok do u really need a expensive case like that? get a 500r

I've had multiple people complain about my case lol. I guess i'll change it. Either of you guys knows a better monitor thats doesnt cost nearly as much as the one that is on the list atm. Also, any way I could reduce this price a bit and still get the performance i'm looking for.
06-07-2013, 04:25 PM #7
Church_Chicken
The Local Nigga
get the hp 25/27 11x.
i got it a while back, and for its price, its the greatest monitor out there. (170-290)
and from the looks of it, you going to be using duo monitors?
if your not, no need to get 2 gtx 670s.... if you are going to be spending 700 on a gfx card get an evga gtx 680. i have it, and its quite delicious.
and if you are going to get a 200$ case, might as well get the corsair obsidian 800d. its a beauty.
you dont need an optical drive, everything can be done with a bootable USB.

if your willing to spend 2.6k on a complete set up, you should get the entire thing water cooled
06-09-2013, 04:08 AM #8
Ass Burgers
Are you high?
Originally posted by Chicken View Post
get the hp 25/27 11x.
i got it a while back, and for its price, its the greatest monitor out there. (170-290)
if your not, no need to get 2 gtx 670s.... if you are going to be spending 700 on a gfx card get an evga gtx 680. i have it, and its quite delicious.
and if you are going to get a 200$ case, might as well get the corsair obsidian 800d. its a beauty.

if your willing to spend 2.6k on a complete set up, you should get the entire thing water cooled

Thanks for all the tips man. I'm pretty new to PC building so this really helps. How easy is it to put it all together? I heard it was easy enough to do myself, but since I don't know much about it, should I pay for it to be done?
06-09-2013, 04:58 AM #9
Church_Chicken
The Local Nigga
Originally posted by Ass
Thanks for all the tips man. I'm pretty new to PC building so this really helps. How easy is it to put it all together? I heard it was easy enough to do myself, but since I don't know much about it, should I pay for it to be done?

this was my first build too,
but watch neweggs's "how to build a computer" on youtube, and its not really worth the service fee of having someone do it.
make sure you dont scrape parts of the mobo when your putting it in... it may prevent it from working.
06-09-2013, 09:29 AM #10
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Chicken View Post
get the hp 25/27 11x.

asus monitor master race

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo