08-15-2013, 10:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
picture of my pc
You must login or register to view this content.

specs

cpu: amd fx 8350
gpu: evga 650 ti
motherboard: ASUS M5A97 R2.0
ram: 16GB
power supply: corsair cx600m
memory: western digital blue 500GB
case: nxzt source 210 midtower chassis

I bought 2 fans I put one on the top of my case and the other on the side panel thingy You must login or register to view this content.

my gaming setup

I'm buying this in a few months I need a new gpu to play bf4

I have a keyboard and mouse I just got to wait :cry:

edit I also need a 1TB hard drive

UPDATE: I'm buying this in a few mins with the money I made You must login or register to view this content.
Maybe today I'll go to bestbuy to look for a good pc monitor or buy the one in my wishlist!
Last edited by Gian_ ; 08-17-2013 at 02:13 PM.
08-17-2013, 07:37 PM #11
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Kazam
picture of my pc

specs

cpu: amd fx 8350
gpu: evga 650 ti
motherboard: ASUS M5A97 R2.0
ram: 16GB
power supply: corsair cx600m
memory: western digital blue 500GB
case: nxzt source 210 midtower chassis

I bought 2 fans I put one on the top of my case and the other on the side panel thingy You must login or register to view this content.

my gaming setup

I'm buying this in a few months I need a new gpu to play bf4

I have a keyboard and mouse I just got to wait :cry:

edit I also need a 1TB hard drive

UPDATE: I'm buying this in a few mins with the money I made You must login or register to view this content.
Maybe today I'll go to bestbuy to look for a good pc monitor or buy the one in my wishlist!

Overpriced desk, get a 7970 there cheaper and just as good as a 770 which is basically a 680. The rest is nice. Get a IKEA gallant t leg desk they are the shit
08-17-2013, 07:39 PM #12
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by DuckieHD View Post
No need for that AIO liquid cooler, would be a waste tbh. Plus its a crappy one, easily get better or performance on cheaper air cooling ones as in the hyper 212 evo and such.

212 plus> evo and a xigmatech Loki would fit in the case better
08-17-2013, 07:46 PM #13
Originally posted by Toke View Post
Overpriced desk, get a 7970 there cheaper and just as good as a 770 which is basically a 680. The rest is nice. Get a IKEA gallant t leg desk they are the shit

this gpu?

can I run bf4 with gpu also do you think I need a new power supply if I buy a 770 or amd gpu
08-18-2013, 03:01 AM #14
Toke
PC Master Race
this gpu?

can I run bf4 with gpu also do you think I need a new power supply if I buy a 770 or amd gpu

Yes that will work just measure the inside of your case to make sure it will fit. and you got a solid psu, might have to move your HDD to the bottom
08-20-2013, 06:46 PM #15
DuckieHD
I dont know what to put..
The 212evo is really easy to install didnt take me long to do, and you dont have to take out mobo if the backside of the mobo panel opens. That im not positive if it does but I do think it opens on your case. I personally recommend this GPU You must login or register to view this content. It is the one I currently run and its always on sale for around 330, and its from a very quality GPU manufacturer

P.S. Sorry in a game of league so it may sound derpy will fix and add more stuff after the game.

Edit: as said before you cant have the hdd in that slot to fit that 7970 since its what 11 inches or a bit bigger. But on the evo vs plus, evo is just easier to deal with since the heatpipes are flat and connected.

But come to think of it, its gonna be a tight fucking fit with that aftermarket cpu cooler, should fit but just barely. Let me try to find out more on that

Also yea that PSU should be fine for a 7970, just dont overclock the gpu since 7970 love power when you start overclocking.

Edit: Yea it will fit fine in the case(the cpu cooler), remember to buy some good thermal paste I personally recommend You must login or register to view this content. I use it for my gpu and cpu.
Last edited by DuckieHD ; 08-20-2013 at 07:27 PM.
08-20-2013, 07:28 PM #16
Dan
I'm a god.

Nice set-up. :p

The computer you see in the picture is my old one, I'm now on my new build.

Here's my set-up with a list starting starting from the left:
TV, two computer speakers, Xbox, PS3 OFW, HDPVR, router, monitor, tower behind monitor, older desktop on table, and cfw PS3 on table.

08-20-2013, 07:46 PM #17
Originally posted by Dan View Post
Nice set-up. :p

The computer you see in the picture is my old one, I'm now on my new build.

Here's my set-up with a list starting starting from the left:
TV, two computer speakers, Xbox, PS3 OFW, HDPVR, router, monitor, tower behind monitor, older desktop on table, and cfw PS3 on table.

looks nice I like the desk :O

The following user thanked Gian_ for this useful post:

Dan

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo