09-06-2013, 09:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Close?
Last edited by TheUnexpected ; 10-20-2013 at 08:49 PM.
09-07-2013, 04:08 PM #11
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Well the Socket FM2 is not an AM3 + socket. You can mashed it in all day, it's not going to work. Again you didn't post any actual links so I am just going on what I just found on my own. However it even says AM3+ on the motherboard description anyways

Here, went and got all of the links. If it honestly will not work, sorry Toke and thanks for letting me know. Also, can you tell me what I need to get rid of (must). Not your opinion like Toke. Happy

You must login or register to view this content.
09-07-2013, 07:25 PM #12
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by TheUnexpected View Post
Here, went and got all of the links. If it honestly will not work, sorry Toke and thanks for letting me know. Also, can you tell me what I need to get rid of (must). Not your opinion like Toke. Happy

Well if you want to keep that processor you need to change the board out to something with the right socket.
I am not entirely sure what you plan on doing with this PC but the GTX 630 is kinda shitty. I really don't like doing this but you may wanna just get an AMD card at that point. You can get a decent one at about $100. I would suggest the GTX660Ti but again I don't know what your actual budget is / what you plan on doing with this.

I would be careful with power supplies from APEVIA. They are not known to be high quality.
09-07-2013, 10:34 PM #13
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Well if you want to keep that processor you need to change the board out to something with the right socket.
I am not entirely sure what you plan on doing with this PC but the GTX 630 is kinda shitty. I really don't like doing this but you may wanna just get an AMD card at that point. You can get a decent one at about $100. I would suggest the GTX660Ti but again I don't know what your actual budget is / what you plan on doing with this.

I would be careful with power supplies from APEVIA. They are not known to be high quality.

Price ($500)
To program/play some games (nothing huge like BF3 ect)
09-08-2013, 03:06 PM #14
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by TheUnexpected View Post
Price ($500)
To program/play some games (nothing huge like BF3 ect)

You must login or register to view this content. best you can get gaming wise but why not get the best, if you use $500 to include shipping there's a awesome Asus gtx 660 for $160. And I'm going to be SRS new egg has great customer service and part selection but they are pretty overpriced with a few things.

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

TheUnexpected
09-27-2013, 06:45 PM #15
Originally posted by Toke View Post
You must login or register to view this content. best you can get gaming wise but why not get the best, if you use $500 to include shipping there's a awesome Asus gtx 660 for $160. And I'm going to be SRS new egg has great customer service and part selection but they are pretty overpriced with a few things.

Strong missing out the ram Toke. tears

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo