10-02-2013, 04:20 PM #1
Super Vegito
The Best Gamer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Uses: Editing (Photoshop, sony vegas, cinema 4D, Minecraft, PC Games)
Budget £500-600 GBP
Needs a copy of windows
Needs speakers, keyboard, monitor, mouse

I am going to try and build it myself if it will be cheaper and the PC itself could be better, If not then I don't mind it already built. I want it too last a long time thanks!
Last edited by Super Vegito ; 10-02-2013 at 04:26 PM.
10-02-2013, 08:42 PM #2
Abe
[move] Happy [/move]
Here you go: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

CPU: You must login or register to view this content. (£80.39 @ Aria PC)
Motherboard: You must login or register to view this content. (£49.19 @ Aria PC)
Memory: You must login or register to view this content. (£37.46 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: You must login or register to view this content. (£49.99 @ Aria PC)
Video Card: You must login or register to view this content. (£123.23 @ Amazon UK)
Case: You must login or register to view this content. (£32.90 @ Amazon UK)
Power Supply: You must login or register to view this content. (£34.99 @ Maplin Electronics)
Operating System: You must login or register to view this content. (£69.00 @ Aria PC)
Monitor: You must login or register to view this content. (£88.63 @ Amazon UK)
Keyboard: You must login or register to view this content. (£8.79 @ Amazon UK)
Mouse: You must login or register to view this content. (£13.99 @ Amazon UK)
Speakers: You must login or register to view this content. (£16.20 @ Dabs)
Total: £604.76
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-10-02 21:44 BST+0100)
Last edited by Abe ; 10-02-2013 at 08:44 PM.
10-02-2013, 10:54 PM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Super
Uses: Editing (Photoshop, sony vegas, cinema 4D, Minecraft, PC Games)
Budget £500-600 GBP
Needs a copy of windows
Needs speakers, keyboard, monitor, mouse

I am going to try and build it myself if it will be cheaper and the PC itself could be better, If not then I don't mind it already built. I want it too last a long time thanks!

Well your wanting more a low end workbench since your going to be creating this GS so a lowend Xeon will be good for you as there cheap and fairly powerful. And hanspree monitors are super shit, You must login or register to view this content. I know I went over a little but the e3 1230 v2 is basically a low clocked i7 2600 with out graphics on board and just make sure you search motherboard model numbers on the net to find compatiblity as long as its a decent b75 it should work, and a nice gfx card upgrade to a 760 and a bigger PSU to a 600w would make it a good rig, but that and one OK for gaming but your going to want a gaming keyboard and mouse not a regular.cheap set

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Super Vegito
10-09-2013, 09:23 PM #4
Super Vegito
The Best Gamer
Originally posted by Toke View Post
Well your wanting more a low end workbench since your going to be creating this GS so a lowend Xeon will be good for you as there cheap and fairly powerful. And hanspree monitors are super shit, You must login or register to view this content. I know I went over a little but the e3 1230 v2 is basically a low clocked i7 2600 with out graphics on board and just make sure you search motherboard model numbers on the net to find compatiblity as long as its a decent b75 it should work, and a nice gfx card upgrade to a 760 and a bigger PSU to a 600w would make it a good rig, but that and one OK for gaming but your going to want a gaming keyboard and mouse not a regular.cheap set
You know, something like this: You must login or register to view this content.

Is that worth it?
10-10-2013, 01:24 AM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Super
You know, something like this: You must login or register to view this content.

Is that worth it?
don't get ebay PCs, cheaper to build and if it was a fx6300 maybe but a 8320 would be better as its just a low clocked 8350.You must login or register to view this content. I know its a little over but for what your getting your a gfx keyboard and mouse upgrade away from a nice setup and get a USB disk drive as you will almost never use a reg one
Last edited by Toke ; 10-10-2013 at 01:32 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo