10-24-2013, 08:01 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I been messing around with a couple builds over the past days. Looking at building my own PC so decided to look into parts.
Here two one was made by me the other was made by a friend.

Which one is better

You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content.

£1,000 budget
Gaming maybe some video making.

Or if you have another build which is better let me know Smile
10-24-2013, 08:16 PM #2
psychobe@n
Where are you?
I think any looks good
10-24-2013, 08:18 PM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
So I been messing around with a couple builds over the past days. Looking at building my own PC so decided to look into parts.

Which one is better

You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content.

£1,000 budget

8350 as its over lockable, and 990fx has better features, but when your buying around Xmas as you said I could maybe tweak it and drop a 290x in as its $550 in the US and its basically ready for 4k gaming as soon as mantle kicks in.
10-24-2013, 08:22 PM #4
psychobe@n
Where are you?
Originally posted by Toke View Post
8350 as its over lockable, and 990fx has better features, but when your buying around Xmas as you said I could maybe tweak it and drop a 290x in as its $550 in the US and its basically ready for 4k gaming as soon as mantle kicks in.

>4k gaming.

His budget is only £1000. Pls no more
10-24-2013, 08:44 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by n View Post
>4k gaming.

His budget is only £1000. Pls no more

It will be capable, even though cheapest monitor is $700 in the US, it will still be a powerhouse
10-25-2013, 12:40 AM #6
Abe
[move] Happy [/move]
So I been messing around with a couple builds over the past days. Looking at building my own PC so decided to look into parts.

Which one is better

£1,000 budget

You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content. Here you go! The first is better for gaming, but the second is better for video rendering/3D modelling. I forgot to add the wireless card and headphones :( Change the case to the 300R (the one you chose) and get the wireless card. If you want the headphones, go to a 280x instead of a 770

The following user thanked Abe for this useful post:

ResistTheSun
10-28-2013, 12:41 AM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Abe View Post
You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content. Here you go! The first is better for gaming, but the second is better for video rendering/3D modelling. I forgot to add the wireless card and headphones :( Change the case to the 300R (the one you chose) and get the wireless card. If you want the headphones, go to a 280x instead of a 770

Thanks Smile

I know what one to pick now.
10-28-2013, 08:56 PM #8
Toke
PC Master Race
Thanks Smile

I know what one to pick now.

You must login or register to view this content. extra vram on that 770 will help with dual monitors and it got all the goodies, if you want go back down to a 2gb or a 280x and get another HDD
Last edited by Toke ; 10-28-2013 at 09:06 PM.
10-29-2013, 12:27 AM #9
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Toke View Post
You must login or register to view this content. extra vram on that 770 will help with dual monitors and it got all the goodies, if you want go back down to a 2gb or a 280x and get another HDD

Not using a dual monitor setup, it unlikely to be the case for some time (very unlikely)
10-29-2013, 12:52 AM #10
SNMT| Havoc
Do a barrel roll!
Both look fine

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo