11-28-2013, 10:02 PM #1
Rambo101
LFC/NGU 4 LiFe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys just a simple thread, can anybody please tell me which pc is better for GAMING PERFORMANCE as i want to play games such as Minecraft Cod world at war custom zombies and other games Smile Please some opinions would be greatly appreciated

(LINKS TAKE YOU STRAIGHT TO THE PC AND SPECS)

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Smile
12-13-2013, 12:44 AM #11
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by TheArcheaon View Post
Every AMD pc I've ever owned (and tried gaming on it) it burned out faster. This is one of the reasons why I switched over to intel.

So.you have no scientific proof? And actually and CPUs run cooler than Intel
12-14-2013, 12:08 AM #12
Originally posted by Toke View Post
So.you have no scientific proof? And actually and CPUs run cooler than Intel

not my video but look :

When I was playing BF3 with my AMD pc it got over heated. (and my system wasn't OC'ed at all)
12-14-2013, 01:24 AM #13
Toke
PC Master Race
not my video but look :

When I was playing BF3 with my AMD pc it got over heated. (and my system wasn't OC'ed at all)

That video is ancient, strong proof
12-15-2013, 01:31 PM #14
divybc
Former Staff
So much windows 8 hate. Windows 8.1 is actually pretty decent once you get in the drift of it and even at that it's not that hard to get used to.
12-15-2013, 01:44 PM #15
not my video but look :

amd runs hotter due to the voltages they set the cpu at and there still using 32nm intel is using 22nm current gen amd do not overheat overheating would cause your computer to shut down to protect the cpu from this happening bad example is bad example

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo