11-28-2013, 10:02 PM #1
Rambo101
LFC/NGU 4 LiFe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys just a simple thread, can anybody please tell me which pc is better for GAMING PERFORMANCE as i want to play games such as Minecraft Cod world at war custom zombies and other games Smile Please some opinions would be greatly appreciated

(LINKS TAKE YOU STRAIGHT TO THE PC AND SPECS)

You must login or register to view this content.

Smile
11-28-2013, 10:20 PM #2
Spoderman Sweg
Bounty hunter
Neither , get a custom build without (spews in mouth) windows 8.
Cheaper / more efficient in the long run.

If you can't get a custom build / build it yourself well then Cyberpower Gaming Battalion 502 is the better option imo.
11-29-2013, 12:20 AM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
Your best building your own without windows 8 you will save money and have a stronger PC

You go from 2 mediocre. computers to a fairly powerful computer You must login or register to view this content. also if you just pirate win you can get a gaming mouse and keyboard to improve your gaming experience
Last edited by Toke ; 11-29-2013 at 12:53 AM.

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

iBestTalent
12-01-2013, 12:03 PM #4
Originally posted by Rambo101 View Post
Hey guys just a simple thread, can anybody please tell me which pc is better for GAMING PERFORMANCE as i want to play games such as Minecraft Cod world at war custom zombies and other games Smile Please some opinions would be greatly appreciated

Smile

What he said, custom built pcs are more powerful and cause less problems. Plus both of those pcs have AMD processors (which are bad for gaming) they burn out faster) AMD gpu's are fine (just not their processors) if you're going to be getting a gaming pc I would recommend a i5 3750k with a GTX 770 (which can handle BF4 on ultra settings at 1080p)

edit : sorry it won't add the second quote >_< (@Venomstudios)
12-03-2013, 03:54 AM #5
Zuipo
Keeper
I would say the CYBERPOWER!
Building one would be better though!
12-10-2013, 12:58 AM #6
iBestTalent
Do a barrel roll!
Whatever you do. Do not go with windows 8. It's trash.
12-11-2013, 10:06 PM #7
I agree no windows 8
12-11-2013, 11:54 PM #8
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by TheArcheaon View Post
What he said, custom built pcs are more powerful and cause less problems. Plus both of those pcs have AMD processors (which are bad for gaming) they burn out faster) AMD gpu's are fine (just not their processors) if you're going to be getting a gaming pc I would recommend a i5 3750k with a GTX 770 (which can handle BF4 on ultra settings at 1080p)

edit : sorry it won't add the second quote >_< (@Venomstudios)

Any proof behind that utterly false statement that AMD CPUs burnout faster? And in 99% of games a $120 AMD 6 core is just as fast as a $300 i7

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

TreyarchTragedy
12-12-2013, 02:53 AM #9
Originally posted by Rambo101 View Post
Hey guys just a simple thread, can anybody please tell me which pc is better for GAMING PERFORMANCE as i want to play games such as Minecraft Cod world at war custom zombies and other games Smile Please some opinions would be greatly appreciated

Smile

if your on a budget build your own and go with a FX-6300 and a gtx 760 amd cpu's arnt bad for gaming but you cant compare it to intel thats like comparing apples and oranges there not the same thing so remember that when your buying anything but ya fx6300 and a 760 would max a lot of current games and games coming out for a while unless your like me who forces SSAA in game then you dont need to worry about having a 780 or what ever its a waste of money
12-12-2013, 11:35 PM #10
Originally posted by Toke View Post
Any proof behind that utterly false statement that AMD CPUs burnout faster? And in 99% of games a $120 AMD 6 core is just as fast as a $300 i7

Every AMD pc I've ever owned (and tried gaming on it) it burned out faster. This is one of the reasons why I switched over to intel.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo