02-18-2014, 01:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well i was givien a 5g bonus for staying with my employer for three years while still at school mum said do whatever you want so i want to make a crazy build is this any good?'

You must login or register to view this content.

plus i have about 4ksaved for another build so iwouldnt mind if it goes over

Plus can i get some suggested builds between 5 and 7.5k
02-25-2014, 07:41 PM #11
Claptrap
Do a barrel roll!
Honestly, as far as gaming goes spending 5 grand is a stupid thing to do. I can imagine someone spending that much on a workstation computer used for video rendering with some special expansion cards. Though you didn't specify what you'd be doing with this computer, but I feel it would be safe to bet its for gaming and entertainment.

If I assume that you are set on spending way too much for a computer I would suggest the best way to spend the money would be build a badass system for $2000, maybe water cool it. Then every 2 years after that I would spend $1000-$1500 building a new system depending on how long you wanted to get new pc's. Also consider adding in expensive accessories such as a proper set of headphones and mic, monitors, speakers, etc.
You still get 99.5% of the performance during the first 2 years that would otherwise be wasted money and after every upgrade you end up with a better system than is even possible today. Another perk would be the ability to sell parts off at a higher percent of what you paid.
02-25-2014, 07:46 PM #12
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by OtagoFlamesHD View Post
LOL i might just ask a mod to close becuase TBH the link is not working but none cares if you dont like the price of my pc as said it is just a bonus.

Just save the money and build a $1,000 PC.
03-03-2014, 05:45 PM #13
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by OtagoFlamesHD View Post
but none cares if you dont like the price of my pc as said it is just a bonus.

WAT. Not sure what I just read here, It's a bonus to make yourself look foolish for spending way more then you ever should on a pc?
03-04-2014, 03:39 AM #14
Reus_BVB
League Champion
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Just save the money and build a $1,000 PC.

The best reply lol

maybe look for the boy to mount a computer server

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo