09-26-2014, 03:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1- You must login or register to view this content.

2- You must login or register to view this content.

3- You must login or register to view this content.

4- You must login or register to view this content.

Both are brazilian stores and i dont know which one will i buy, and i need help with that.
thanks.
Last edited by blackbr ; 09-26-2014 at 04:09 AM.
10-01-2014, 08:16 PM #11
BM|T BlacK
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by x66dme66x View Post
would you like to have a benchmark contest? Im more than willing to prove my e-peen with my rig. heres my steam:
You must login or register to view this content.

Toke (the genius) said: 4 is the strongest but 2-4 are solid choices and all will work well.... So all of them will run bf4 good, and i dont need i7 to run games.
10-01-2014, 08:56 PM #12
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by BM
Toke (the genius) said: 4 is the strongest but 2-4 are solid choices and all will work well.... So all of them will run bf4 good, and i dont need i7 to run games.

Depending on prices pick I'll a 4690k CPU instead of a non k and a CPU cooler like a cooler master hyper 212 because that model motherboard can over clock and that could add some valuable FPS in some harder to run games

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

BM|T BlacK
10-01-2014, 09:24 PM #13
BM|T BlacK
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Toke View Post
Depending on prices pick I'll a 4690k CPU instead of a non k and a CPU cooler like a cooler master hyper 212 because that model motherboard can over clock and that could add some valuable FPS in some harder to run games

I changed some parts os the pc and its better and not modmre expensive. Ill take a print and ill send here.
10-01-2014, 09:50 PM #14
BM|T BlacK
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Toke View Post

Here toke: You must login or register to view this content.

Its better yea?
10-02-2014, 01:58 AM #15
Originally posted by BM
"good" is the key word here. i7 processing power will always be better than i5. i5 better than i3.. the more processing power the better. now you cn run bf4 and other games good. or you can run them amazing.. skyrim with 2k graphics mods.. all the realistic overhauls and tropic mod.. thatd bluescreen any of the computers instantly. if toke was a genius he would advise against getting a sub-par rig until you can afford a better one.. same goes with buying a car with no tires and you have no money for tires.. pretty much useless.

The following user thanked x66dme66x for this useful post:

BM|T BlacK
10-20-2014, 01:29 PM #16
bo3wais
No Title ATM
Originally posted by x66dme66x View Post
"good" is the key word here. i7 processing power will always be better than i5. i5 better than i3.. the more processing power the better. now you cn run bf4 and other games good. or you can run them amazing.. skyrim with 2k graphics mods.. all the realistic overhauls and tropic mod.. thatd bluescreen any of the computers instantly. if toke was a genius he would advise against getting a sub-par rig until you can afford a better one.. same goes with buying a car with no tires and you have no money for tires.. pretty much useless.

But then again some i5's would be better than some low-end i7's :P
But I do agree against getting a half-ass rig unless you really really don't mind playing games on half-assed graphics. I saved up for 3 years to build my rig and it really is worth it. It's a lot better in terms of rig building to overshoot spending-wise and get a good build that'll last and run smooth, than undershoot and get a rig which will have to be replaced sometime in the near future :P
But to each his own and what he's looking for :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo