12-04-2009, 01:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Intel® Core™2 Extreme Quad QX9300 2.53GHz
Genuine Windows® 7 Ultimate, 64bit, English
ATI CrossFireX™ – Dual 1GB ATI Radeon™ Mobility HD 4870
8GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1333MHz
256GB Solid State Drive
12-04-2009, 12:19 PM #11
ocmurf
I Dunno LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯
exacly as i said in my first post
if its really dear id recommend a self build desktop and mack and amazing spec from it as if its gonna be over £1500 you could crossfire 5770's and massive + proformance and i7 and 6gb DDR3 and have amazing specs

even if its not that dear gamers use desktops for a reason so that as games progress they can upgrade there specs like that can play all max now but in 3 year will it prob not therfore you woild need a new gfx card so i also always recommend people to go for custom builds
12-07-2009, 09:31 PM #12
Ist
Keeper
I totally agree with everyone here, this laptop is gonna cost you atleast 1000$, 8GB DDR3 ram you sure? you couldnt use that if you tried just build a desktop

You must login or register to view this content. , 500GB SATAIII Hard drive, £30
You must login or register to view this content., 8GB RAM if you even want that much £272
decent Nvidia GForce graphics card , £100-£150
Desent Case , £100-£150

leaves you with £300+ for the rest of the stuff and you got a kick ass Desktop,
03-18-2010, 04:38 AM #13
boby47
Keeper
Hello friends

Todays market is crowded with offers from computer vendors that want to sell you their products. And sometimes these offers promote computers and accessories that don't satisfy your personal requirements - and just dig a big whole in your pocket. If you are a student, a small business owner, or just a regular professional, you need to look for a laptop that will be reliable and at the same time will not suck all your money.
These are a set of tips that have worked for me and several other people when buying laptop computers. Although the number of options in the market is vast, there are a few things that, when you put the required attention, will result in an excellent buying choice.

Thanks for all friends
03-29-2010, 06:35 AM #14
a quad core in a laptop??? WHAT THE HELLL????
that is a ridicioulusly good computer Not Happy or Sad
the battery probably lasts one hour though

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo