12-07-2009, 09:36 PM #1
Ist
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So for christmas my dad gave me a budget of £250 to buy a new computer.

My friend suggested building one but i dont know jack about it so i need you guyss help.

I would like a 2.0Ghz + Dual Core processor, 2GB Ram, 500Watt power supply but that my only guidlines.

So think any of you guys could find/build a comp for that money?

Tanks in advance Smile
12-07-2009, 09:38 PM #2
ßüggèr
Do a barrel roll!
250 wont get you much for a gaming PC.
set your standards to around 400
12-07-2009, 09:42 PM #3
Ist
Keeper
Im not really looking for a Gaming PC, i use my Xbox for gaming and my PC for Modding Xbox, schoolwork, MSN etc and playing games that dont need much specs like Tibia and Runescape( dont play it, just an example) but i thought this was the most appropriate section to put it in.
12-07-2009, 09:56 PM #4
ßüggèr
Do a barrel roll!
hmm fair enough.
well I would suggest on focusing on a good solid cpu, and DO NOT buy branded, they are overpriced and poor quality.

Try Cyber Power PC, Ebuyer, and other online custom made PC places, I built mine so sorry I cant be of more help
12-24-2009, 07:49 AM #5
н1web
Always Faithful
I'd check @ walmart, last time I was there they had more powerful PC's thant that for the same value. If you know local computer surplus you ca n easily build a comp at those specs possibly at less. I'm currently building a $6,000 PC for myself.
12-25-2009, 03:46 PM #6
Wayy to much moneyy for a computer. Anyway today i got a comp for 250, 2.6Ghz Dual Core Processor, 4GB DDR2 Ram, shitty graphics card but it does the job.

GOt Windows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit aswell but i just can't get my Dazzle Platinum DVC 100 to work with it, can anyone help me?
01-09-2010, 02:01 AM #7
Pricey91
Professor of trollology
Originally posted by Aston View Post
Wayy to much moneyy for a computer. Anyway today i got a comp for 250, 2.6Ghz Dual Core Processor, 4GB DDR2 Ram, shitty graphics card but it does the job.

GOt Windows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit aswell but i just can't get my Dazzle Platinum DVC 100 to work with it, can anyone help me?

My cousin had a problem with the same dazzle a few weeks back. Try downloading the latest pinnical studio (don't have a dazzle so I'm not really in the know) That's what he said he did, hope that helps.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo