04-20-2015, 12:55 AM #1
Stunz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys, I need someone to give me a PC Build with budget of £400/$600 (currently until I get paid), as I looked on Amazon at gaming PC's such as: You must login or register to view this content.

And stuff, which will be highly out-dated within the year. Toke, PC Build pls Sir Gabe

I won't be playing CS:GO etc, I just need a PC Build with that current budget, which I can render/edit videos & play RuneScape. Without the System being full of lag within 1-2 years.

If possible, make me a build please. Smile

Last edited by Stunz ; 04-20-2015 at 01:23 AM.
04-20-2015, 01:11 AM #2
StevensCruz
Gym leader
Let me generate a list for you. Parts for 400E or everything included (taxes, shipping, etc).

*EDIT*
I suggest you save a couple of more bucks and go with this build to begin with. You must login or register to view this content.
It is quite hard to come up with a good build that is up-gradable in the future and that will do you good for 1+ years with 400.
Last edited by StevensCruz ; 04-20-2015 at 01:19 AM. Reason: ADDED INFO

The following user thanked StevensCruz for this useful post:

Stunz
04-20-2015, 05:32 PM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
Hey guys, I need someone to give me a PC Build with budget of £400/$600 (currently until I get paid), as I looked on Amazon at gaming PC's such as: You must login or register to view this content.

And stuff, which will be highly out-dated within the year. Toke, PC Build pls Sir Gabe

I won't be playing CS:GO etc, I just need a PC Build with that current budget, which I can render/edit videos & play RuneScape. Without the System being full of lag within 1-2 years.

Well if you want it to last id advise uping your budget too 500 so you can get a i7 and 16gb of ram. All prebuilds in this range will suck balls. Also what kind of rendering do you do? Does it benefit from open cl? Cuda?
04-20-2015, 10:06 PM #4
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by FaZe
Well if you want it to last id advise uping your budget too 500 so you can get a i7 and 16gb of ram. All prebuilds in this range will suck balls. Also what kind of rendering do you do? Does it benefit from open cl? Cuda?
Just render ps3 gameplays with sony vegas pretty much
04-20-2015, 11:52 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?

Time table to upgrade?
6 months or ? Smile

Possible to do ^_^
04-21-2015, 12:55 AM #6
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Time table to upgrade?
6 months or ? Smile

Possible to do ^_^
I guess Gasp
04-21-2015, 01:20 AM #7
MLB
Former Moderator

Use this;
You must login or register to view this content. Smile

The following user thanked MLB for this useful post:

Stunz
04-23-2015, 12:44 AM #8
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by MLB View Post
Use this;
You must login or register to view this content. Smile
Cheers bro Smile
04-23-2015, 09:16 AM #9
Rawr
Can’t trickshot me!
Integrated graphics is more than enough for RuneScape.

You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

CPU: You must login or register to view this content. (£143.99 @ Amazon UK)
Motherboard: You must login or register to view this content. (£38.17 @ Scan.co.uk)
Memory: You must login or register to view this content. (£47.85 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: You must login or register to view this content. (£58.72 @ CCL Computers)
Storage: You must login or register to view this content. (£42.95 @ CCL Computers)
Case: You must login or register to view this content. (£32.86 @ CCL Computers)
Power Supply: You must login or register to view this content. (£38.94 @ Aria PC)
Total: £403.48
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-23 10:15 BST+0100

The following user thanked Rawr for this useful post:

Stunz
05-01-2015, 02:32 AM #10
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Rawr View Post
Integrated graphics is more than enough for RuneScape.

You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

CPU: You must login or register to view this content. (£143.99 @ Amazon UK)
Motherboard: You must login or register to view this content. (£38.17 @ Scan.co.uk)
Memory: You must login or register to view this content. (£47.85 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: You must login or register to view this content. (£58.72 @ CCL Computers)
Storage: You must login or register to view this content. (£42.95 @ CCL Computers)
Case: You must login or register to view this content. (£32.86 @ CCL Computers)
Power Supply: You must login or register to view this content. (£38.94 @ Aria PC)
Total: £403.48
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-23 10:15 BST+0100
Thanks dude! This is quite a nice build for what I need.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo