04-23-2015, 07:53 PM #1
Blaze Modding
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys, i've been looking around for a good pc, and i came across this one ( look at the spoiler )
You must login or register to view this content.

Please, only people that know about assembled/ing PC.
Thanks.
04-23-2015, 08:48 PM #2
Rawr
Can’t trickshot me!
You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

CPU: You must login or register to view this content. (€212.65 @ Amazon Italia)
Motherboard: You must login or register to view this content. (€55.20 @ Amazon Italia)
Memory: You must login or register to view this content. (€69.29 @ Amazon Italia)
Storage: You must login or register to view this content. (€59.90 @ Amazon Italia)
Video Card: You must login or register to view this content. (€181.34 @ Amazon Italia)
Case: You must login or register to view this content. (€47.33 @ Amazon Italia)
Power Supply: You must login or register to view this content. (€66.66 @ Amazon Italia)
Total: €692.37
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-23 22:48 CEST+0200

The following user thanked Rawr for this useful post:

Toke
04-23-2015, 11:04 PM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Blaze
Hey guys, i've been looking around for a good pc, and i came across this one ( look at the spoiler )

Please, only people that know about assembled/ing PC.
Thanks.

Decent PC but you can get more up to date parts if you built one.
Not a fan of the case and the above parts list is not bad at a quick look.

Need to ask yourself what do you want to do and how much along with at 1080p or higher.
04-30-2015, 06:28 PM #4
Blaze Modding
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Rawr View Post
You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

CPU: You must login or register to view this content. (€212.65 @ Amazon Italia)
Motherboard: You must login or register to view this content. (€55.20 @ Amazon Italia)
Memory: You must login or register to view this content. (€69.29 @ Amazon Italia)
Storage: You must login or register to view this content. (€59.90 @ Amazon Italia)
Video Card: You must login or register to view this content. (€181.34 @ Amazon Italia)
Case: You must login or register to view this content. (€47.33 @ Amazon Italia)
Power Supply: You must login or register to view this content. (€66.66 @ Amazon Italia)
Total: €692.37
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-23 22:48 CEST+0200

Thank you Smile
And with this configuration, can i work with Cinema 4D, after effects and stuff like that? ( graphic, rendering etc. )

Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Decent PC but you can get more up to date parts if you built one.
Not a fan of the case and the above parts list is not bad at a quick look.

Need to ask yourself what do you want to do and how much along with at 1080p or higher.

Yeah, sorry for late reply, actually i don't have a pc Them feels
Anyway, i don't really care about gaming on PC, but i care about graphic and programs like Cinema4D and After Effects, do you think i can work with my conf. or the one posted by Rawr?
Thanks Tustin
05-01-2015, 05:30 AM #5
Rawr
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Blaze
-snip-

Fourth generation i5; will be able to do what you want.

Different modeled i5 (i5-4460, i5-4590, i5-4690, etc.) won't have a noticeable performance difference, so just get whatever is the cheapest you can get. Only pay extra if you're getting a K version. The K indicates that the CPU is unlocked, which means you can overclock the CPU for a slight performance boost. Overclocking, however, will require an aftermarket cooler, so it's more money out of your pocket. The locked CPUs will still serve you perfectly fine. Nothing to make a big deal over.

If you can spend the extra money, get an i7. In gaming, there won't be a performance difference, but since you're going to be doing content creation, the i7's hyperthreading will help. As stated above, a locked i5 will serve you perfectly fine, so the i7 is nothing to make a big deal over. It's basically one of those "if you got the money, then go for it."
05-01-2015, 07:49 PM #6
Blaze Modding
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Rawr View Post
Fourth generation i5; will be able to do what you want.

Different modeled i5 (i5-4460, i5-4590, i5-4690, etc.) won't have a noticeable performance difference, so just get whatever is the cheapest you can get. Only pay extra if you're getting a K version. The K indicates that the CPU is unlocked, which means you can overclock the CPU for a slight performance boost. Overclocking, however, will require an aftermarket cooler, so it's more money out of your pocket. The locked CPUs will still serve you perfectly fine. Nothing to make a big deal over.

If you can spend the extra money, get an i7. In gaming, there won't be a performance difference, but since you're going to be doing content creation, the i7's hyperthreading will help. As stated above, a locked i5 will serve you perfectly fine, so the i7 is nothing to make a big deal over. It's basically one of those "if you got the money, then go for it."

Totally satisfacted with this answer.
Thank you sir.
A mod can close this thread Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo