07-26-2015, 01:20 PM #1
Cael
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm looking to build a PC and I found a build that is apparently good
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a diag of my current PC, anything that I can save money on?
You must login or register to view this content.
08-04-2015, 08:08 PM #11
Rawr
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Cael View Post
I'm new to building PC's and someone did that build for me, I'm from Australia so I assumed he had his reasons.. If you could do a build for me including my current specs to get the best possible outcome with a budget of $550 I'd appreciate it

Using the DirectX diagnostic tool isn't viable for a list of specs. Download Speccy, take a screenshot of the summary. And if you can, open up your PC and take a picture of the specification sticker on the power supply.

You can save a lot of money by reusing the motherboard, RAM, and HDD, though I would definitely recommend trying to squeeze in a new motherboard and a SSD.

You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

CPU: You must login or register to view this content. ($139.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Video Card: You must login or register to view this content. ($289.99 @ Newegg)
Case: You must login or register to view this content. ($46.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Power Supply: You must login or register to view this content. ($49.95 @ NCIX US)
Total: $526.92
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-08-04 17:17 EDT-0400
Last edited by Rawr ; 08-04-2015 at 09:20 PM.
08-06-2015, 09:37 AM #12
Cael
Haxor!
Originally posted by Rawr View Post
Using the DirectX diagnostic tool isn't viable for a list of specs. Download Speccy, take a screenshot of the summary. And if you can, open up your PC and take a picture of the specification sticker on the power supply.

You can save a lot of money by reusing the motherboard, RAM, and HDD, though I would definitely recommend trying to squeeze in a new motherboard and a SSD.

You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

CPU: You must login or register to view this content. ($139.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Video Card: You must login or register to view this content. ($289.99 @ Newegg)
Case: You must login or register to view this content. ($46.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Power Supply: You must login or register to view this content. ($49.95 @ NCIX US)
Total: $526.92
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-08-04 17:17 EDT-0400

You must login or register to view this content. here is a Speccy of my PC, I want to save as much as possible
08-06-2015, 11:07 AM #13
Rawr
Can’t trickshot me!
You must login or register to view this content. here is a Speccy of my PC, I want to save as much as possible

Upgrade the CPU to a FX-8320 and GPU that fits your budget.

You may need to upgrade your case and power supply as well. I've included everything in the previous post.
08-06-2015, 12:29 PM #14
Cael
Haxor!
Originally posted by Rawr View Post
Upgrade the CPU to a FX-8320 and GPU that fits your budget.

You may need to upgrade your case and power supply as well. I've included everything in the previous post.

Do you have Skype? I may need your assistance and I have a few questions.
-My Skype is: Cael.Hare
08-06-2015, 07:41 PM #15
Rawr
Can’t trickshot me!
Do you have Skype? I may need your assistance and I have a few questions.
-My Skype is: Cael.Hare

Sorry, my Skype is reserved for people I know in person. If you have any questions, post them here, or send me a PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo