01-07-2016, 09:48 PM #1
Ethen
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was starting to get into GFX and I already did lots of programming in my old laptop. Could somebody make a reasonable build around £200-£300, I don't want people saying buy a console you can still build a PC with £300. Best build wins.

i will be using it for, programming, using photo editing software, maybe video.
01-08-2016, 12:02 AM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by DEX View Post
I was starting to get into GFX and I already did lots of programming in my old laptop. Could somebody make a reasonable build around £200-£300, I don't want people saying buy a console you can still build a PC with £300. Best build wins.

i will be using it for, programming, using photo editing software, maybe video.

well if you want somthing nice for heavy editting you gotta spend more. you are borderline in the budget but the powerful cpu's you want are over half your budget and if your going to school for doing this you definitey don't want garbage
You must login or register to view this content. you could get close to fitting in an amd pc into your budget but no point in spending that and not being happy for when a little more you could get what you want. it happens all the time when people ask for a part list and if you want you could use that pc without the graphics card and add it later. it also doubles as a pretty good gaming pc if your into those

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Ethen
01-08-2016, 07:29 AM #3
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by A
well if you want somthing nice for heavy editting you gotta spend more. you are borderline in the budget but the powerful cpu's you want are over half your budget and if your going to school for doing this you definitey don't want garbage
You must login or register to view this content. you could get close to fitting in an amd pc into your budget but no point in spending that and not being happy for when a little more you could get what you want. it happens all the time when people ask for a part list and if you want you could use that pc without the graphics card and add it later. it also doubles as a pretty good gaming pc if your into those

Well I would like to start it as my career will be around web design so I thought this would be helpful, thanks anyway mate
01-08-2016, 07:31 AM #4
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by A

You must login or register to view this content.

What about that I won't be doing "Hardcore" things.
01-08-2016, 11:49 AM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
You must login or register to view this content.

What about that I won't be doing "Hardcore" things.

That's a full blown gaming pc. You want the extra power of a i7 and its hyper threading
01-08-2016, 08:02 PM #6
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by A
That's a full blown gaming pc. You want the extra power of a i7 and its hyper threading

Do you think its powerful
01-08-2016, 08:40 PM #7
Toke
PC Master Race
Do you think its powerful

yea if playing games if your objective. also the build cost 300 because half the parts arent buyable. thats actually like a 700pound pc
01-08-2016, 10:24 PM #8
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by A
yea if playing games if your objective. also the build cost 300 because half the parts arent buyable. thats actually like a 700pound pc

I might buy that thanks so much mate
01-08-2016, 11:00 PM #9
Toke
PC Master Race
I might buy that thanks so much mate

well its not the best it has a older graphics card

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo