01-09-2016, 02:57 PM #1
xXcodgmRTE
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i am looking for a new cases and i would like one that has got very good airflow in it. i was thinking about getting the Corsair CC-9011078-WW Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition Windowed Full Tower ATX High Airflow Performance case or the razer h440 special edition case but i saw people saying that the h440 has got restricted airflow. i'm not looking to overclock my cpu or gpu. ever since i changed from a 32 system to a 64 bt my cpu gets very hot as well if its downloading and running something it at the same time and would get to about 40 to 60c and beeps when its hitting the 40c mark. i'd like the case to be mid tower or full tower. and for mother board i.m not to sure would like one thats got built in wifi but if cant get one its ok. oh and i'd like the case to have a side windows cause lie seeing in and i have a blue led bar in the case.

my spec are:
cpu AMD fx8350 8 core black edition
grpahics card is a msi r9 300 8gb (gets very hot and worries me)
power supply is cooler master b700 v2
motherboard is gigabyte ga-78lmt-usb3

my budget for my case is around 130 140 pound
i'd like to spend around 100 110 pounds on the mother board
01-09-2016, 03:13 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by xXcodgmRTE View Post
i am looking for a new cases and i would like one that has got very good airflow in it. i was thinking about getting the Corsair CC-9011078-WW Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition Windowed Full Tower ATX High Airflow Performance case or the razer h440 special edition case but i saw people saying that the h440 has got restricted airflow. i'm not looking to overclock my cpu or gpu. ever since i changed from a 32 system to a 64 bt my cpu gets very hot as well if its downloading and running something it at the same time and would get to about 40 to 60c and beeps when its hitting the 40c mark. i'd like the case to be mid tower or full tower. and for mother board i.m not to sure would like one thats got built in wifi but if cant get one its ok. oh and i'd like the case to have a side windows cause lie seeing in and i have a blue led bar in the case.

my spec are:
cpu AMD fx8350 8 core black edition
grpahics card is a msi r9 300 8gb (gets very hot and worries me)
power supply is cooler master b700 v2
motherboard is gigabyte ga-78lmt-usb3

my budget for my case is around 130 140 pound
i'd like to spend around 100 110 pounds on the mother board

1st your gpu is designed to get hotter then an nvidia card cus my 290 is a fucking spaceheater.
2nd if your cpu gets hot get an aftermarket cpu cooler
3rd why are u looking at such shit market case garbage but if thats the style you like get a phantom 410 they cost about 70 pounds and should flow enough for your taste
01-09-2016, 03:30 PM #3
xXcodgmRTE
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by A
1st your gpu is designed to get hotter then an nvidia card cus my 290 is a fucking spaceheater.
3rd why are u looking at such shit market case garbage but if thats the style you like get a phantom 410 they cost about 70 pounds and should flow enough for your taste

what case do you recommend i should get?
01-09-2016, 03:31 PM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
what case do you recommend i should get?

read the post
01-09-2016, 03:40 PM #5
xXcodgmRTE
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by A

what mother board do you recommend i should get?
01-09-2016, 04:05 PM #6
Toke
PC Master Race
what mother board do you recommend i should get?

why do you need a new motherboard unless u need more sata ports or ram slots
01-09-2016, 04:06 PM #7
xXcodgmRTE
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by A
why do you need a new motherboard

just want a better motherboard xD
01-09-2016, 06:05 PM #8
Rawr
Can’t trickshot me!
Your motherboard works, I don't see any reason to change it out.

If you're going to upgrade your motherboard, you might as well upgrade your CPU as well to something like Intel.

The following user thanked Rawr for this useful post:

Toke

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo