06-04-2016, 04:05 PM #1
Faloof
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content. .......I had someone on NGU make this PC for me but my friend said that I shouldn't get a micro motherboard for a mid tower build. He also said some motherboards dont come with built in wifi, so I was wondering if someone could check to see if it does and if it doesn't get the part I need Smile. Please and thank you. I also have a problem with the case. I would like a CD drive to put in it so I can burn CDs. I was wondering if someone could get a case that would work for that and also still have a decent looking case. I also am not sure how many case fans I need so I only got one. Is that enough for it?. ( I will most likely be putting it on carpet so I might need the case too be up off the ground a little.) If you see anything else weird or wrong with this build dont be afraid to say something Smile.

1 person does not have to help me with everything in this thread and I will appreciate any help I get Smile thank you.
06-05-2016, 01:11 AM #2
Faloof
Do a barrel roll!
You must login or register to view this content. soooo, I changed the motherboard, case, and the Wifi card myself. Hope I did good lol
Last edited by Faloof ; 06-05-2016 at 02:31 AM.
06-06-2016, 02:22 AM #3
Faloof
Do a barrel roll!
ignore this, I already chose parts and purchased one Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo