06-19-2016, 03:43 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can u tell me if this pc is good for streaming ? You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Harleey ; 06-19-2016 at 05:21 AM.
06-19-2016, 08:43 AM #2
Davey
PC Master Race
It wont be a good streaming pc u need high specs for streaming
06-19-2016, 08:51 AM #3
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Harleey View Post
Can u tell me if this pc is good for streaming ? You must login or register to view this content.

You may need a bigger budget if you want to get a good streaming PC. Because streaming and playing games at the same time will take a toll on the PC.
06-19-2016, 03:42 PM #4
Originally posted by sKam View Post
You may need a bigger budget if you want to get a good streaming PC. Because streaming and playing games at the same time will take a toll on the PC.

I'm playing games on a console
06-19-2016, 08:56 PM #5
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
I'm playing games on a console

Well, I presume you are going to get an Elgato or capture card of some sort and use OBS to stream for example. I would go with a bigger budget anyways, since that PC isn't the best for streaming.
06-20-2016, 01:06 AM #6
Originally posted by Skam View Post
Well, I presume you are going to get an Elgato or capture card of some sort and use OBS to stream for example. I would go with a bigger budget anyways, since that PC isn't the best for streaming.

Whats a good but cheaper budget to go with? Like 500?
06-20-2016, 02:14 PM #7
Default Avatar
Oneup
Whats a good but cheaper budget to go with? Like 500?

It really depends on the quality you would want to stream at. As is, that build would be fine if you were to stream on the low side of settings. By that I mean actual stream settings, not game settings.

The alternative is getting a capture card and just using that to offload the work.
06-20-2016, 04:38 PM #8
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
It really depends on the quality you would want to stream at. As is, that build would be fine if you were to stream on the low side of settings. By that I mean actual stream settings, not game settings.

The alternative is getting a capture card and just using that to offload the work.

Hay will this pic work? You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo