08-15-2016, 08:14 PM #1
Jakimo_HD
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PCPartPicker part list](You must login or register to view this content.) / [Price breakdown by merchant](You must login or register to view this content.)

Type|Item|Price
:----|:----|:----
**CPU** | [Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor](You must login or register to view this content.) | $319.99 @ Newegg
**CPU Cooler** | [Corsair H100i v2 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler](You must login or register to view this content.) | $104.99 @ Newegg
**Motherboard** | [Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard](You must login or register to view this content.) | $82.98 @ Newegg
**Memory** | [G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory](You must login or register to view this content.) | $39.88 @ OutletPC
**Storage** | [Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive](You must login or register to view this content.) | $89.39 @ Newegg
**Storage** | [Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive](You must login or register to view this content.) | $65.09 @ Amazon
**Video Card** | [Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB G1 Gaming Video Card](You must login or register to view this content.) | $429.00 @ B&H
**Case** | [NZXT S340 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case](You must login or register to view this content.) | $64.99 @ SuperBiiz
**Power Supply** | [EVGA 600B 600W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply](You must login or register to view this content.) | $47.98 @ Newegg
**Monitor** | [LG 23MP57HQ-P 23.0" 60Hz Monitor](You must login or register to view this content.) | $124.99 @ SuperBiiz
**Keyboard** | [Corsair STRAFE Wired Gaming Keyboard](You must login or register to view this content.) | $90.42 @ Amazon
**Mouse** | [Razer DeathAdder Chroma Wired Optical Mouse](You must login or register to view this content.) | $57.99 @ Best Buy
| *Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts* |
| Total (before mail-in rebates) | $1519.69
| Mail-in rebates | -$10.00
| **Total** | **$1509.69**
| Generated by [PCPartPicker](You must login or register to view this content.) 2016-08-15 16:05 EDT-0400 |

So this is my current build. This will be my first ever pc build. The main purpose for this PC is gaming. I sometimes render video and edit things but mainly it will be for gaming. I understand that the gtx 1070 is over kill for 1080p but I'm going to try and get a 1440p monitor. My first question is about the power supply. Is this enough? Will it be good if i wanted to OC the cpu? (I haven't really looked into OC'ing the gpu). Is a bronze psu good for high parts like the cpu and gpu? 2nd question is the cooler good? I want a AIO water cooler but didn't know which one to pick. My 3rd and final question is the MOBO. Is this mobo reliable and good? Will it bottleneck anything? Will it effect anything in my build. I obviously want this as low as possible but the price is high due to it being a complete build. I kept windows out becuase ik you can get a key way cheaper online. If you guys have any recommendations on different parts or better parts please lmk. Thanks in advance. You guys are the best. Have a nice day.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo