01-04-2017, 06:11 PM #1
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey dear NGU user!

I've been scrolling here around checked some old Posts out to avoid making a new Thread but I didn't find anything that was in my price range and also worried about outdated specs.
I'm not really a hardware guy so I was wondering if anyone could help me with building my own Gaming PC.
My budget would be at 2000€ - 3000€(2k - 3,2kUS$)

I would appreciate every suggestion I get, so go ahead and leave a comment!

Thanks in Advance! Smile
01-04-2017, 10:24 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Raz0rMind View Post
Hey dear NGU user!

I've been scrolling here around checked some old Posts out to avoid making a new Thread but I didn't find anything that was in my price range and also worried about outdated specs.
I'm not really a hardware guy so I was wondering if anyone could help me with building my own Gaming PC.
My budget would be at 2000€ - 3000€(2k - 3,2kUS$)

I would appreciate every suggestion I get, so go ahead and leave a comment!

Thanks in Advance! Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

pick your keyboard/ mouse and whatever kinda monitor u want, thats pretty much all u need for 1080p maxed and 1440p. after that its just a dick swinging contest, i suggest a 1440p monitor or two xd and the comfiest leather chair ur ass can find

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Raz0rMind
01-05-2017, 10:08 AM #3
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
Originally posted by Toke View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

pick your keyboard/ mouse and whatever kinda monitor u want, thats pretty much all u need for 1080p maxed and 1440p. after that its just a dick swinging contest, i suggest a 1440p monitor or two xd and the comfiest leather chair ur ass can find

ayyy, thanks for the suggestion! Got a question for you doe, is there a reason why you added the 1070 instead of the 1080?
01-05-2017, 01:00 PM #4
mostafarafatt
Can’t trickshot me!
ayyy, thanks for the suggestion! Got a question for you doe, is there a reason why you added the 1070 instead of the 1080?

I would suggest you go with core i5-6600K instead of the i7 as there wont be a really big difference in your gaming experience when you go with the i7 so better save some money and replace the 1070 with a 1080 for beast performance.

The following user thanked mostafarafatt for this useful post:

Raz0rMind
01-06-2017, 12:00 AM #5
Toke
PC Master Race

theres both really fast, and you will upgrade both in 2-3 years if you really care, so why spend extra on somthing that wont matter unless u play 4k
01-06-2017, 08:49 AM #6
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
Originally posted by Toke View Post
theres both really fast, and you will upgrade both in 2-3 years if you really care, so why spend extra on somthing that wont matter unless u play 4k

makes sense, thanks once again!
01-07-2017, 03:52 PM #7
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by mostafarafatt View Post
I would suggest you go with core i5-6600K instead of the i7 as there wont be a really big difference in your gaming experience when you go with the i7 so better save some money and replace the 1070 with a 1080 for beast performance.

at intels pace a 5 year old i7 is basically as fast gaming as a brand new, compared to only upgrading ur gpu every 2-3 years you can go 2 gens on an i7

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo